PDA

View Full Version : A few ideas :P

Nick41324
09-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Now you can either just ignore all these or give some feedback.*

1). Letting everyone know you spent money on holiday pinks: I was thinking... I just spent 1mil on a winter item and I want to show it off! What if there was a a tiny "twinkle" on pink holiday items showing everyone you spent big money on that item? (like you would see on a dimond in a cartoon)*

2). Lending system: I brought this up a LONG time ago and it kind of got ignored till just recently when I saw a thread. I know a few friends who have been scammed for there snowball launchers, hate sets, Ect. Only if there was a lending system you could loan someone a item without being scammed. I would also love to loan people sets if they would like to pvp me or just go lvl up a bit with a nice set that I own. I can already see people now loaning hate sets for 5k a hour, or demonic sets for 50k a hour. It would be a great Improvment on the community in my eyes...

3). Birthday parties!!!: what if you could spend... A few platinum on renting a room filled with different festive (looking) items for a birthday party! In the party room you get to wear a special vanity JUST for that party itself (party hat). There would be miny games and items you "wrap up". The birthday boy/girl would then open the present and everyone would be able to see what they got from each person. There could also be a note you could add to your present such as "I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! Your friend, nick :)"

You can either give constructive critizim, or just throw all these ideas out the window :P Please leave some feedback telling me what you think