PDA

View Full Version : Expansion maybe?

Buchmeister
12-17-2016, 09:10 PM
If STS is going to keep rehashing old dungeons, why not go back to PL's roots? (literally)

I feel like nostalgia would be a big selling point for this. Lets remake Forest Haven for an 81 cap! Because after all the adventures we've had, it would be fun to finally come back to forest haven where Silknight keeps stealing our god dang orb. Well, at least make her stronger. And idk, make some cool plant-based gear. Just throwing the idea out there.

PS: lets make an elite torch ftw

Befs
12-17-2016, 09:14 PM
If they remake Forest Haven I want the real one.

Burningdex
12-17-2016, 09:29 PM
id only want the old FH

Mess
12-19-2016, 05:09 AM
I don't why but I LOVE the swamps, even the sound is perfect

Burningdex
12-19-2016, 06:05 AM
I don't why but I LOVE the swamps, even the sound is perfect

Farmed swamps for 6hours straight today, no drops, 3x.. So sick of it now

Mess
12-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Farmed swamps for 6hours straight today, no drops, 3x.. So sick of it now

Lol it isn't the best place to farm though

Iheybeautiful
12-19-2016, 10:58 AM
every post you make makes me hate you more

ryanbemani1
12-19-2016, 12:26 PM

And what really annoys me is that we just got tonnes of updates and the same people ask for more. Let's stay happy for what we have now lol.

Buchmeister
12-19-2016, 01:24 PM

Lol why? Can't take new ideas?

Buchmeister
12-19-2016, 01:26 PM
And what really annoys me is that we just got tonnes of updates and the same people ask for more. Let's stay happy for what we have now lol.

This is why I said it was a suggestion. Smh.

Burningdex
12-20-2016, 01:32 AM
Thought u were talking about me, was ready to start a flame war :*

ryanbemani1
12-20-2016, 08:31 PM
This is why I said it was a suggestion. Smh.
I don't have a problem with new ideas. I'm just saying that the same people continuously bombard devs with new requests in the game right after we all get an update. Instead of being happy for what we have for the moment, they ask for more and more. Besides did I even mention your name in my post? I said that the same people always annoy me because they ask for more updates right after we get one. I never said your name. Smh lol

Buchmeister
12-21-2016, 09:29 AM
I don't have a problem with new ideas. I'm just saying that the same people continuously bombard devs with new requests in the game right after we all get an update. Instead of being happy for what we have for the moment, they ask for more and more. Besides did I even mention your name in my post? I said that the same people always annoy me because they ask for more updates right after we get one. I never said your name. Smh lol

I never said I was ungrateful, and it's pretty obvious you meant me along with other people. I just happened to have this idea during an event. Idk why the PL community can't appreciate suggestions for PL.

Iheybeautiful
12-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Thought u were talking about me, was ready to start a flame war :*
Your posts are actually helpful

Buchmeister
12-21-2016, 09:55 AM
Your posts are actually helpful

If you don't like the idea, that's your issue. Don't complain about it on this thread (or other threads like you love to do).

Graveyard
12-21-2016, 11:01 AM

It's the same with every game people will never be satisfied

Buchmeister
12-21-2016, 12:43 PM
It's the same with every game people will never be satisfied

I just happened to have this idea during an event. Idk why the PL community can't appreciate suggestions for PL.

Like I said, it was just a suggestion lol.

Befs
12-21-2016, 01:07 PM
Fine idea, I think the reason that people are mad is the title is sorta whiney.

But people chill... No need to get up in arms because somebody tried to contribute to the community.

Iheybeautiful
12-21-2016, 05:36 PM
If you don't like the idea, that's your issue. Don't complain about it on this thread (or other threads like you love to do).
link me a thread where I complained about an idea

Buchmeister
12-22-2016, 08:13 AM
link me a thread where I complained about an idea

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?381511-Plat-Prices

You're very forgetful.

Graveyard
12-22-2016, 10:26 AM
Like I said, it was just a suggestion lol.

I know I just stating people whatever happens are never happy

Iheybeautiful
12-22-2016, 12:35 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?381511-Plat-Prices

You're very forgetful.
but thats ur thread
trash threads dont count

Buchmeister
12-22-2016, 07:33 PM
but thats ur thread
trash threads dont count

My case in point, I gave you a link and you complain about it. Shocker.

Congeniality
12-23-2016, 01:34 PM

I agree with you, but then why click on a thread named "Expansion Maybe?".... It's obvious that it will be someone asking for something. If you don't like those posts, don't read them. Saves us all the drama.

ryanbemani1
12-23-2016, 09:55 PM
I agree with you, but then why click on a thread named "Expansion Maybe?".... It's obvious that it will be someone asking for something. If you don't like those posts, don't read them. Saves us all the drama.

Didn't mean to cause drama. My bad. He thought I was referring to him on my first post and I tried to explain that I technically wasn't. About the expansion thing though, Id say it's a little too early but sticking to the suggestion, I'd rather we have a completely new map and expansion rather than a sequel of Forest Haven. We already had ancient caverns which was related to sandstone cave and had recoloured gear. I mean the change of gear would be nice as you suggested in the thread, but having a whole new map would bring further hype.

Buchmeister
12-24-2016, 09:50 AM
Didn't mean to cause drama. My bad. He thought I was referring to him on my first post and I tried to explain that I technically wasn't. About the expansion thing though, Id say it's a little too early but sticking to the suggestion, I'd rather we have a completely new map and expansion rather than a sequel of Forest Haven. We already had ancient caverns which was related to sandstone cave and had recoloured gear. I mean the change of gear would be nice as you suggested in the thread, but having a whole new map would bring further hype.

Yeah I was thinking of adding "Or just a brand new map would be fine" at the end. This was only if they were going to redo another map again.

XghostzX
12-24-2016, 10:00 AM
I still remember when STS had a roadmap for level 100. Wonder if they'll ever achieve it some day :)

Trenton
12-24-2016, 11:29 AM
I still remember when STS had a roadmap for level 100. Wonder if they'll ever achieve it some day :)
5 years down the road and they'll remaster the remastered shadow caves at L100

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JTZ
12-25-2016, 03:49 AM
If you have a suggestion post your thread here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?13-PL-Suggestions-and-Feedback

Mess
12-25-2016, 05:27 AM
That makes me real sad lol

#memories

lakersrockftw
12-27-2016, 06:53 PM
That makes me real sad lol

#memories
They will still probably hit the road map of level 100. It obviously won't be what they planned for each level though.