PDA

View Full Version : All these kill boosting level 10's lol

Lowlyspy
09-29-2011, 02:13 PM
I made a 1v1 game with a buddy of mine and we were in mid fight (we're level 5) and this level 10 dex bear hops in, smokes me, and leaves. Im not complaining cuz it was funny how easily he tossed me aside like i was nothing, but i do have a question, why do this? Personally i think this type of pvp takes no skill, just taking advantage of your higher level and much stronger gear to get free kills off lower level twinks, kinda dishonorable in my eyes :/

Opinions and comments are welcome. :)

Whirlzap
09-29-2011, 03:13 PM
It's still PvP.
Obviously not every fight will have equal levels.
This person may have fought level 15s before and such.
There's no avoiding such incidents, best to just leave before it happens.
Also, this is considered farming noobs. Kill boosting is basically getting another device, making a noob character in a password locked game, and then killin them over and over again.
Now THAT'S no skill.

Headshotdeath
09-30-2011, 09:55 AM
lol

Phoenixking
09-30-2011, 09:57 AM
Lol i should try that what?! Lol i killed level 60 s before I? Call that luck :P but i still did it!! Lol

Nick41324
10-04-2011, 06:56 PM
It's still PvP.
Obviously not every fight will have equal levels.
This person may have fought level 15s before and such.
There's no avoiding such incidents, best to just leave before it happens.
Also, this is considered farming noobs. Kill boosting is basically getting another device, making a noob character in a password locked game, and then killin them over and over again.
Now THAT'S no skill.
Ive seen people do that on just show/merching accounts. Like they have 100 pve kills, 100 pvp kills, and 100 ctf kills (or something similar)