PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Flamestone Quest

Kylegend
12-18-2016, 12:22 AM
I need help on how to find the 3 dragon flamestone? Anyone? Thanks.

Merry Christmas to all :cheerful:

Kylegend
12-19-2016, 04:57 AM
Anyone? Please

Nobear
12-19-2016, 09:44 AM
Next week is when those dragon flamestones will start dropping from event bosses, and we can hatch and fight the final dragon in the new area that's empty now.

Energizeric
12-19-2016, 10:00 AM
I'm not 100% sure but I think we have to wait until next week for that quest. That's when we can hatch and fight the new dragon.

This is correct. The dragon flamestone recipe is not yet available from the vendor, but keep those ice shards as you will need them to craft.

Kylegend
12-19-2016, 10:28 AM
Next week is when those dragon flamestones will start dropping from event bosses, and we can hatch and fight the final dragon in the new area that's empty now.

This is correct. The dragon flamestone recipe is not yet available from the vendor, but keep those ice shards as you will need them to craft.

I thought it was dropping from mobs in all over arlor and I can't find it.
Thanks to you both. :cheerful: :peaceful:

Nobear
12-19-2016, 07:16 PM
You're welcome. Well, looks like they've started dropping now!

Sasamon
12-19-2016, 10:54 PM

Keep Ice Shards? 1 hours walking in ANY map you get flooded by this lol

Ceuidear
12-19-2016, 11:18 PM
Keep Ice Shards? 1 hours walking in ANY map you get flooded by this lol

LoL am sick of liquidating them every time when my crafting inventory is full.
Also in a confusion of rarity of ice dragon scales, both energy essence & scales are of same Epic rarity wonder y only scales r dropping more than the essences in maps.