PDA

View Full Version : What is That little gold symbol that's following me in play?

Twicetwins
09-29-2011, 04:43 PM
It's right near me all the time, since the last update.

Neffy
09-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Are you talking about the Virtual Joystick? Or perhaps the golden checked box?

Samhayne
09-29-2011, 04:50 PM
You might need to log out and force close the app and re-log in. If you didn't close the app since the update, things can get wonky with display issues. The team is aware of this and looking into why it is happening.

Neffy
09-29-2011, 04:52 PM
You might need to log out and force close the app and re-log in. If you didn't close the app since the update, things can get wonky with display issues. The team is aware of this and looking into why it is happening.
Is it just certain players that it happens to? Because my interface seemed fine earlier, even after the update. ;o

Twicetwins
09-29-2011, 06:01 PM
I logged out but it's still there. Now that I'm looking around tho, I see lots of characters in the towne have a bronze colored one next to their name. Mine is gold. It's a tiny circle with a tinier pyramid looking thing inside it. When I am in play, it moves right along with me.

Suentous PO
09-29-2011, 06:04 PM
I thought that was normal, & that others in your guild will have the same gold coin thingie. Correct me if not.

Matutd
09-29-2011, 06:07 PM
I think this is the symbol that certifies that u are in a guild :) if u go to settings and press show full guild names then the symbol will disappear and be replaced by guild names underneath the character name :D

Twicetwins
09-30-2011, 05:19 AM
Oh, yes, I now know it's a symbol for my guild!

wvhills
09-30-2011, 08:28 AM
if ur in a guild you will have a gold symbol by ur name. If u see someone who also has a gold symbol that means they are in ur guild also. If u see someone with a bronze or greyish looking one that means they are in a different guild. People with no symbols aren't in any guilds.

Singleteddy
09-30-2011, 08:53 PM
It's a tiny circle with a tinier pyramid looking thing inside it. Beware, the Illuminati are everywhere. :black_eyed:

Cytokinesis
09-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Beware, the Illuminati are everywhere. :black_eyed:
LOL!