PDA

View Full Version : I'm Done For

Zorinth
09-29-2011, 05:05 PM
I got banned because my stupid friend decided to crash and litter my iPad with hacking software. All the time invested into this game just to be wasted. I can't remember my full account except my username and everything else is just a blur. Do any of you have any solution to my current dilemma?

Cytokinesis
09-29-2011, 05:07 PM
get a better friend...

Cascade
09-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Exactly! You need to maybe clean out your RL friendlist lol

Nick41324
09-29-2011, 05:12 PM
I dont think they would ban you for just having the software on your device... You must have used that software your "friend" put on. It serves you right if you are going to even try to destroy a game as amazing as pocket legends.

My iPod is jailbroken and I have a type of editing software on it, do I decide to use it on pocket legends... no.

NECROREAPER
09-29-2011, 05:14 PM
If anything happens try and send STS an email at:

Support(@)spacetimestudios.com

They might be able to help correct things depending on the severity of it

WhoIsThis
09-29-2011, 05:15 PM
I dont think they would ban you for just having the software on your device... You must have used that software your "friend" put on. It serves you right if you are going to even try to destroy a game as amazing as pocket legends.

My iPod is jailbroken and I have a type of editing software on it, do I decide to use it on pocket legends... no.

Considering you don't even know the facts (ex: which software), I wouldn't be so quick to accuse. We don't even know if this was the reason said player was banned.

@Zorinth:

I'd email support and ask why you were banned.

Kraze
09-29-2011, 05:19 PM
I got banned because my stupid friend decided to crash and litter my iPad with hacking software. All the time invested into this game just to be wasted. I can't remember my full account except my username, Zorinth, and everything else is just a blur. Do any of you have any solution to my current dilemma?
email support they don't discuss these things here

Samhayne
09-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Here's what you need to know: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20428617-i-ve-been-banned-help