PDA

View Full Version : Some suggests about Winter event

onadraosari
12-19-2016, 05:41 AM
Hello guys. Im here about winter event. This time tiers are vry good ( not like Halloween 2016....)
And event is nice too but...
There some things, that can be better.
1) event tokens shop.
I think its too small choice for spending tokens. Rly nothing good to buy. I dnt wanna use 800 tokens on vanity, which i can buy for 60-70k. I propose to add old rare vanities to the store for 1.5k-3k tokens. Wud be vry nice.
2) Glacial chest and greater glacial chest
This year this chests are useless. Why do we need rare or epic rarity items from this chest. Well... glacial chest. But Greater glacial must be much better, but this even cant drop legendary item.
My suggest is to add to the greater glacial chest yowie or swift, or both. And make less chance to get epic and rare rarity stuff. And increase chance to get 2k gold and 5k gold.

Its just my ideas.

Crudedon
12-19-2016, 09:40 AM
Very true, idk what's the reason behind wasting tokens on useless items? Can it be 5 tokens like the goblin event? And drop 2-5k gold?

Runel Joseph Ruiz
12-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Nothing to spend on my tokens and im running on lb. Atleast give us something to be bought by our tokens like 3k vanity or eggs.

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then i took an Arrow in the knee."

Fyrce
12-19-2016, 12:26 PM
Opening glacials is for the gold and maybe some lixes. Otherwise, the event is for accumulating stuff only avail for event. The event is doable for free, so its really lots of free stuff.