We're having the same problem here: https://youtu.be/098NLRdsgvc

Exact same issue. I feel you man. :/

Twerk
12-19-2016, 10:39 AM
https://youtu.be/eYmO8kIHomo

Why do you block people from your youtube channel? :(
Alright I will add my comment here.

Some things to clarify mates
Hag is Louise, a mage who wanted to try a rogue. Mystery/Ares is same char its not diff email. lol
Half of the clash I wasnt using glowstik, thought I was using but it was just simple nekro.
Purge team is clearly top here while I just randomly joined after call to do few rounds. Otherwise Purge's top will never face Castle's top team in ctf because since weeks they're declining the ctf we're arranging when we have people online (They do have their top team aswell)
Only rogues in Castle that owns arcane armor are Zeus/Goth. I simply can't afford it so accusations as I can't win without proper gear are truly false and so delusional (was undergeared for months and did pvp aswell).
The video Terror can upload are only the ones where in ctf he got his tops online and as you noticed he never faced the top team in ctf because we know how clash like that gonna end up right. :)
Man killing each other to BOOST SCORES? Enchant was vsing Tap because there were nothing else to do. Once we could get our team you were simply sitting and recording in lobby while u said "gtg". So why you run when I could get my team on?
To clarify unbeatable Purge, check Zeus channel soon for Xmas special video from our battles against Purge.

You can post your fake montages and videos, yet people still know you can't win when it comes to fairfight in arranged ctf with teams. Your guild is first asking for clash and when they see we're getting people online suddenly all are logging off. "We can in 2 hours" -> end up we're doing Castle vs Castle man.

And last thing, overally winning over Purge is like 80% of ANY HAPPENED battle in ctf nor tdm for Castle.
(video coming soon)

Merry xmas,
Ares/Mystery

Terrorshock1
12-19-2016, 11:20 AM
We're having the same problem here: https://youtu.be/098NLRdsgvc

Exact same issue. I feel you man. :/
Difference between these two vids is that room wasn't locked lol any random player could of join loool there's no proof of us farming this player on mine there's proof xD boosts scores 10-15kills room locked thing is in ur video they tryna frame purge on mine theres clear evidence [emoji23] [emoji23]

Terrorshock1
12-19-2016, 11:23 AM
Why do you block people from your youtube channel? :(
Alright I will add my comment here.

Some things to clarify mates
Hag is Louise, a mage who wanted to try a rogue. Mystery/Ares is same char its not diff email. lol
Half of the clash I wasnt using glowstik, thought I was using but it was just simple nekro.
Purge team is clearly top here while I just randomly joined after call to do few rounds. Otherwise Purge's top will never face Castle's top team in ctf because since weeks they're declining the ctf we're arranging when we have people online (They do have their top team aswell)
Only rogues in Castle that owns arcane armor are Zeus/Goth. I simply can't afford it so accusations as I can't win without proper gear are truly false and so delusional (was undergeared for months and did pvp aswell).
The video Terror can upload are only the ones where in ctf he got his tops online and as you noticed he never faced the top team in ctf because we know how clash like that gonna end up right. :)
Man killing each other to BOOST SCORES? Enchant was vsing Tap because there were nothing else to do. Once we could get our team you were simply sitting and recording in lobby while u said "gtg". So why you run when I could get my team on?
To clarify unbeatable Purge, check Zeus channel soon for Xmas special video from our battles against Purge.

You can post your fake montages and videos, yet people still know you can't win when it comes to fairfight in arranged ctf with teams. Your guild is first asking for clash and when they see we're getting people online suddenly all are logging off. "We can in 2 hours" -> end up we're doing Castle vs Castle man.

And last thing, overally winning over Purge is like 80% of ANY HAPPENED battle in ctf nor tdm for Castle.
(video coming soon)

Merry xmas,
Ares/Mystery
I simply had to go.. left my phone on rec took a shower came back lol still boosting score ..3left made mY move got all purge to j secure scores gg :D then logged off and continued with my day :)

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Twerk
12-19-2016, 12:03 PM
I simply had to go.. left my phone on rec took a shower came back lol still boosting score ..3left made mY move got all purge to j secure scores gg :D then logged off and continued with my day :)

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Top vs Top, when?

resurrected
12-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Endgame PvP drama never ends xD

Lawpvp
12-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Purge is trash, nuff said. Been doing endgame pvp for less than a week and already beaten most of their players in tdm

Justg
12-19-2016, 02:02 PM
Tis the season to be jolly (and drama-free).