PDA

View Full Version : Global Speaker

Irg
12-19-2016, 10:03 AM
I think it might be a good idea to have a speaker can say something globally to all people online thats in (map/town)
Maybe the speaker can be bought from plat/decent amount of gold
Also can only use one in like 10m to avoid spam
I think it will be a good feature and if its bad dont hate thx

Back
12-19-2016, 10:14 AM
I think it might be a good idea to have a speaker can say something globally to all people online thats in (map/town)

Not sure about that but a Global chat might help.

Sasamon
12-19-2016, 02:07 PM
Very interesting

Jexit
12-19-2016, 05:00 PM
I agree just like O&C online.. Global chat and you have to wait 1min to type again and also depends on the level ... But i don't agree with paying for it lol

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Eagleye
12-19-2016, 05:05 PM
Global chat would definetly be interesting

Irg
12-19-2016, 08:11 PM
Global chat is a good idea but....
Just as many saids, if no time cool down
It will be absolutely overwrited by spammers
And really dont want to miss anything both in nornal chat and global, so a speaker is a better way to go i think
It may can be like partychat have different colour will also be cool

Chocolaty
12-19-2016, 10:52 PM
I've never seen a Global chat log with clean language. Always trolling,name calling and HUGE DRAMA! It would be interesting though.

Abuze
12-19-2016, 11:11 PM
I don't really see the use of this.. If there's an important message to be spread system message can say so.. Or through guildies/friends. If this global speaker is implemented I just see it being flooded by merch spams, etc.

Ceuidear
12-19-2016, 11:22 PM
Agree with the the idea of a global chat.
Disagree for paying.
When u have to wait for a min to type ur next message its not fair to pay though.

Irg
12-20-2016, 12:46 AM
Paying is specifically to pervent "joking" so will filter the speaker with only important message
10m time cool down is also for reduce the amount of merchat spammer

Errorrz
12-20-2016, 01:00 AM
It good idea but some people will use it wrongly like racist . Some of Malaysian and Indonesian players dont like each other..they always racism..Im not say all..but only some

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Dont
12-20-2016, 01:50 AM
Yeah, in other games it exist, BC - Broadcast, and the free, World, used for sell and buy itens, or help, the "world" can be disable in options, just a example.

ravacie c
12-20-2016, 02:51 PM
Yes that will be useful as well but if too much people mute it what's the point of paying for it

Alwarez
12-20-2016, 03:01 PM
Yeah, in other games it exist, BC - Broadcast, and the free, World, used for sell and buy itens, or help, the "world" can be disable in options, just a example.

I would definitely disable such chat if I see too much merching spam going on

acewasabi
12-21-2016, 07:25 PM
I've only had bad experiences with global chat. Too easy for racist, sexist & homophobic people to broadcast their filth. Not to mention all the sexual innuendo stuff.