PDA

View Full Version : Am I strong yet?

VROOMIGoRealFast
12-19-2016, 01:01 PM
Finally got enough Incense Fragments for an Awakening Gem, rolled on my current weapon and tadaa!

Anyona
12-19-2016, 01:10 PM
So when will we be able to lock enhancements so we can have our desired awakenings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hercules
12-19-2016, 01:15 PM
Nice, but that is an epic weapon xd

resurrected
12-19-2016, 01:15 PM
Damn! Nice one.

Ardbeg
12-19-2016, 01:33 PM
That's not 12%. Unacceptable, reroll!

Lawpvp
12-19-2016, 01:37 PM
So when will we be able to lock enhancements so we can have our desired awakenings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^this really should be a thing, 100k gold to lock a spot or whatever, but it should be possible. Otherwise its impossible to be maxed at any level without spending absurd amounts of gold. its not like demand for the awakenings will ever go away :/

Ardbeg
12-19-2016, 01:47 PM
^^^^this really should be a thing, 100k gold to lock a spot or whatever, but it should be possible. Otherwise its impossible to be maxed at any level without spending absurd amounts of gold. its not like demand for the awakenings will ever go away :/

Think about this for a moment:
As it is now, getting a perfect arcane is impossible (not sure about the exact numbers, but something around 130^4 if i remember right). Not real and not meant to have. If you can lock the slots you still have to reroll for each slot for each weapon you want to use in pvp, because you know, all the loonies will do it. You will get the opportunity to have these dream stats, but at the same time you suffer badly if you can't pay to have it. Be careful what you wish for!

Lawpvp
12-19-2016, 02:09 PM
Think about this for a moment:
As it is now, getting a perfect arcane is impossible (not sure about the exact numbers, but something around 130^4 if i remember right). Not real and not meant to have. If you can lock the slots you still have to reroll for each slot for each weapon you want to use in pvp, because you know, all the loonies will do it. You will get the opportunity to have these dream stats, but at the same time you suffer badly if you can't pay to have it. Be careful what you wish for!

awakenings aren't very relevant in endgame anyways given the 1 shot nature of pvp, and its a minimal stat gain relative to the total stats people are able to reach. so it shouldn't be much of an issue, but I get what ur saying

VROOMIGoRealFast
12-19-2016, 02:19 PM
as i remember your a warrior hmm.... is that on your personal toon?? lol wanna borrow my gun?? ahahah but nice reroll :)

Yes this is my personal character. I switched to this gun because it was better than my last legendary! Still working on finding a new weapon haha.

GoodSyntax
12-19-2016, 02:27 PM
Yes this is my personal character. I switched to this gun because it was better than my last legendary! Still working on finding a new weapon haha.

I've got plenty of useless lv57+ Legendary guns from Mausoleum just clogging my inventory. Next time I catch you in town, I'll spam gift you. Then, you can figure out what to do with these 300g pinks that won't ever sell.

Maybe it might convince you guys to update the stats of these items:

After the secondary stat bonus was implemented, builds became far less variable. The unfortunate side effect is that gear which didn't offer primary AND secondary stats became worthless....which is a trend we still see. Personally, I'd like to see this alternate gear types offer much better stats (like +12% Crit or Dodge for Tactics/Lethality/Fatality instead of the 2-3% which they currently offer) - at least that way, one would at least consider these second/third tier items. Imagine a Rogue in full Tactics gear with 100%+ Crit and Dodge, but -30% DMG and HP....worthwhile? Maybe.

Can I get a *shifty eyes*? :eagerness:

xxalivexx
12-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Finally got enough Incense Fragments for an Awakening Gem, rolled on my current weapon and tadaa!

Nope not yet.

Vvildfire
12-19-2016, 02:30 PM
Grats! :D
/11^-^

resurrected
12-19-2016, 02:58 PM
if your doing pve vroomvroom and your at end game try using the immortal gun their stun proc works fantastically :)
( that's in my opinion lol)

stats are good but the proc is something that you should also look at ( mehh -.- im just a player your a dev you can just use killall even if you use a common weapon lol)

I heard Gary awakened his Common sword and putted noble jewel into it! Never underestimat power of devs xD
( that's just joke Gary didn't it... Or maybe he did * shifty eyes * )

Faliziaga
12-19-2016, 03:26 PM

A while ago you said in chat box something like "guess what I am doing: I am turning something epic to mythic rarity.'
What did you do? Trolling us or sekrit hint?

thekragle
12-19-2016, 03:31 PM
In your own words: "I'm not happy enough. REROLLING!!!"

VROOMIGoRealFast
12-19-2016, 03:36 PM
A while ago you said in chat box something like "guess what I am doing: I am turning something epic to mythic rarity.'
What did you do? Trolling us or sekrit hint?

I.. don't even remember what this was in reference to, but it has already been released haha.

VROOMIGoRealFast
12-19-2016, 03:36 PM
in your own words: "i'm not happy enough. Rerolling!!!"

always reroll

resurrected
12-19-2016, 03:38 PM
I.. don't even remember what this was in reference to, but it has already been released haha.
Too much beer Vroom, too much.

VROOMIGoRealFast
12-19-2016, 03:49 PM
I've got plenty of useless lv57+ Legendary guns from Mausoleum just clogging my inventory. Next time I catch you in town, I'll spam gift you. Then, you can figure out what to do with these 300g pinks that won't ever sell.

Maybe it might convince you guys to update the stats of these items:

Can I get a *shifty eyes*? :eagerness:

I was busy during the last 2x event so I'm only level 53 at the moment :(

octavos
12-19-2016, 03:57 PM
I was busy during the last 2x event so I'm only level 53 at the moment :(

buy the plat pack 250 plat (to level u to 57)....and use offers too, i hear they don't really work so u might need to contact the offers support

resurrected
12-19-2016, 04:42 PM
don't waste your plat to boost level you might need that for something important... just try to run in citadel and use the 60% elix every run should give you around 500-700 XP per run i haven't checked
Its nearly 1k per run if you going to all rooms and kill all mobs inside

Golem
12-19-2016, 04:56 PM
always reroll

Hah am gonna tell you facts. I wasted 10m on awakens for mine sword and still bad stats on sword. Its all about luck. Sometimes someone might buy just one awaken and gets op stats on weap and sometimes 5m+

Golem
12-19-2016, 04:58 PM
Vroom whats your toon name in gane you using to play not the Dev one? :)

mrm
12-19-2016, 05:07 PM
newp not strong yet swy, you need taunt ,taunting enchantment is so op #livingDangerously

Hail
12-19-2016, 08:11 PM

When can I get this on the Traders Market? Been needing a decent mage weapon.

Iuxor
12-19-2016, 08:33 PM
I learned the hard way not to reroll(gamble) unless you're feeling lucky or content with something mediocre.... Because the likelihood of being content with the first set of stats seems low.... Atleast, that's my personal experience. 600k later I felt content. Haha.... :(