PDA

View Full Version : wow...

Paar
09-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Ok so I saw a Glyph Dagger lvl 56 in cs for 4k! And i saw it went to buy and had no gold.. what a noob move went back to stash and in 10 seconds it was gone..): So sad and feel rly rly STUPID!=[

Cytokinesis
09-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Ok so I saw a Glyph Dagger lvl 56 in cs for 4k! And i saw it went to buy and had no gold.. what a noob move went back to stash and in 10 seconds it was gone..): So sad and feel rly rly STUPID!=[
happened to me once with Enchanted Gemstone Wand, it was for 3.5k :[

Ixillicus
09-29-2011, 05:43 PM

You think you're upset, wait til the poster goes to their CS to collect their money and realizes they listed it for the wrong price, lol.

Paar
09-29-2011, 05:58 PM
The buyer relisted 900k -.- ),:

Or I mean the buyer relisted

TANKKAAR
09-29-2011, 06:02 PM
I've been on both ends of the sceneriao before...lol

First time was me purchasing It was when fury sword were still about 800k-1mil well I found it for 80k and bought it soOOo quick .....lol. Long story short is he contacted a few hrs later and explained it was a mistake so I gave it back and received my money (80k) back in return :)
Second time was my BAD all the way (don't drink and post in cs) ironically it involed a fury shield this time..hahaha.... I tried for a whole day to PM the guy and finally found him online :) then he thought I was just scamming him somehow It took me another day to finally convince him I was legit. Anyways I gave him his money back and an addition 100k for being honest :banana:

Paar
09-29-2011, 06:04 PM
U so nice Tank!(: Lol

Whirlzap
09-29-2011, 06:05 PM
560k Demonic Glyph Wand
I've been ROFLing all day.

Cytokinesis
09-29-2011, 06:11 PM
once when i was still a noob-let i saw a green ice item selling for like 30k and i was didnt know wat that was so i was like nawww.....

Battlelock
09-29-2011, 06:13 PM
That was me :(
I was on cs listing a lvl 60 taming club of the big top for 4k. When it listed, it listed the next item under it as well, a lvl 56 glyph dagger of obedience. Given the price of the dagger, there is noway I would purposely sell it for 4k. I realized my mistake within 5 minutes, when joining a group, and returned directly back to cs and it already sold. I still haven't accepted the $ from it being sold.

I sent numerous tells to the person that bought it from 4 of my TOONS and they ignored all my requests to buy it back.

I even offered to pay his relisting fee but he ignored all my requests. It struggling on not listings who it was.

JaytB
09-29-2011, 06:18 PM
I was on cs listing a lvl 60 taming club of the big top for 4k. When it listed, it listed the next item under it as well, a lvl 56 glyph dagger of obedience. Given the price of the dagger, there is noway I would purposely sell it for 4k. I realized my mistake within 5 minutes, when joining a group, and returned directly back to cs and it already sold. I still haven't accepted the $ from it being sold.

I sent numerous tells to the person that bought it from 4 of my TOONS and they ignored all requests to buy it back.

If it makes you feel any better, I did the same a while back. I listed a custom leather for bout 150k, thinking I listed another item... That was when they were still 900k+ I felt stupid and tried talkin to the buyer too, which was a complete waste of effort. So yeah, It happens.

Navygreen
09-29-2011, 06:25 PM
You think you're upset, wait til the poster goes to their CS to collect their money and realizes they listed it for the wrong price, lol.

Right! lol

Don't worry. Just be prepared for the next time someone types the price too fast.

Battlelock
09-29-2011, 06:28 PM

I sent numerous tells to the person that bought it from 4 of my TOONS and they ignored all requests to buy it back.

If it makes you feel any better, I did the same a while back. I listed a custom leather for bout 150k, thinking I listed another item... That was when they were still 900k+ I felt stupid and tried talkin to the buyer too, which was a complete waste of effort. So yeah, It happens.

I've seen it a couple times. All 3 times I bought the item and contacted the persons letting them know and gave the items back.

Too bad Nobeechassnes has to be so shady. Obviously it was a mistake but I guess the greed was more than he could bare.

Whirlzap
09-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Yeah, people are just too greedy these days.
Also, Nobeechassness.
Thanks for letting me know.
I'll be rushing him every time in pvp now.

To make you feel better, I once also had a case of run in with a "greedy" person.
Big flame war over the forum and stuff, in the end we became friends because I got the same thing again and he bought it for twice the amount he bought the first one.

Paar
09-29-2011, 06:53 PM

I sent numerous tells to the person that bought it from 4 of my TOONS and they ignored all my requests to buy it back.

I even offered to pay his relisting fee but he ignored all my requests. It struggling on not listings who it was.

Ok crap dude im so sry .. if i did buy it i would definintly give it back cuz i understand hoe bad that sux when u miss ur sale item for a good item.! Hope u get it back bro

Paar
09-29-2011, 06:54 PM
Yeah, people are just too greedy these days.
Also, Nobeechassness.
Thanks for letting me know.
I'll be rushing him every time in pvp now.

To make you feel better, I once also had a case of run in with a "greedy" person.
Big flame war over the forum and stuff, in the end we became friends because I got the same thing again and he bought it for twice the amount he bought the first one.

Whirl Ur so beast Lol Kick his ______ in PVP!!, Insert word in the _______

AdinoEznite
09-29-2011, 07:28 PM
560k Demonic Glyph Wand
I've been ROFLing all day.
wow gg xD
that ones reallllly gonna suck when the lister finds out