PDA

View Full Version : Obsidian of Elders & Moontear of Ancients

BubbleHero
12-19-2016, 04:21 PM
What's the point to sell those gems for 300 platinum even without any effect? Will there be some effect added to those gems? And why Obsidian of Elders is worse than Petrified Fang? Is that normal?

japan
12-21-2016, 05:22 AM
Exactly

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Alexgoth
12-21-2016, 03:44 PM
They are good relics. They enable people spending platiniums to have better stats, and also to make gold (look at the price these gems are sold on market).

These gems should give advantages, but not to the point where free players have absolutely no chance in PVP. If it was the case, then some free players would just stop playing, and it would harm the popularity of the game.

So it's a difficult balance, and I think the stats of these gems are pretty well balanced. They give better stats and gold to players who buy platiniums without killing the game for free players.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing that Petrified Fang has very good stats : it gives a goal for free players to improve their stats and have a chance to become a little bit more competitive.

japan
12-23-2016, 03:53 PM
They are good relics. They enable people spending platiniums to have better stats, and also to make gold (look at the price these gems are sold on market).

These gems should give advantages, but not to the point where free players have absolutely no chance in PVP. If it was the case, then some free players would just stop playing, and it would harm the popularity of the game.

So it's a difficult balance, and I think the stats of these gems are pretty well balanced. They give better stats and gold to players who buy platiniums without killing the game for free players.

In my opinion it's not a bad thing that Petrified Fang has very good stats : it gives a goal for free players to improve their stats and have a chance to become a little bit more competitive.
But what's the point of getting Obsidian of the Elders or Moontear Gemstone of the Ancients if they are pretty much useless and have no visual effects
Why bother adding them to the game

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Alexgoth
12-25-2016, 11:43 PM
Yes it would be nice if they had visual effects :)