PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion about skills layout

Ixillicus
09-29-2011, 05:40 PM
At end game I find that skills take up a large amount of the screen. I do prefer this look over the Star legends system for skills, but I was thinking as a possible enhancement...

Maybe reduce the size of the icon for each skill so they are smaller, but have an invisible button so they are the same size for tapping. (I mean, if the buttons were smaller, people would miss them and click all over the place and get upset.) By keeping the clickable area the same size there wouldnt really be a difference in game play, but more of the game would be visible because the skills are taking less space.

Alternatively, perhaps setting a transparency slider so they become transparent or more opaque to your preference. After playing for a while most people dont need to see the picture they just know the location of the skills, so making them mostly see-through would offer people an easier view of the game area.

It's not really a problem the way it is now, I just think that this would make an enhancement. Even if it was an option you could toggle in the settings.

Thoughts?

Cytokinesis
09-29-2011, 05:45 PM
y cant they just make them like in SL where they r close to the auto-attack button so it'll save space and be more convenient