PDA

View Full Version : Housing and Locations

Abuze
12-19-2016, 05:16 PM
Would it be possible to craft all locations into their tradeable/stashable form in one click?
I bet that others that swap their house + locations between their characters find it annoying to have to click and craft locations to deed one by one as well. Having said that I for one would really love it if there was an option to craft all locations to deed in one click.

Just like fast equip slots/save slots and skill build save slots, could it be possible if there's the same thing for housing? I think that this would be pretty helpful.

Hope to hear from a dev whether or not these things could be made possible :eagerness:

Frigglish
12-28-2016, 09:18 AM
Nice thread. I have the same problem and it would be great it something was done about this..

Abuze
01-16-2017, 02:27 AM
Bump.. Think this is a really good idea,would really appreciate a devs opinion on this :)
Spoke with guildies and friends about this and they all think that this is a great idea. Swapping from hous look without having to completely redecorate.

extrapayah
01-17-2017, 07:26 AM
interesting though, unlike in shared pet stable case, there is no one replied with 'go buy another tavern', or something similar @_@

tbh, asking for easier method to share house and location between alts are the same like asking for shared pet stable, both ideas came because people don't want to repeatedly buy exact same things

but then again, i'll always support better integration between alts like this, even though i've bought multiple pets and multiple taverns :D

Abuze
01-17-2017, 09:49 PM
interesting though, unlike in shared pet stable case, there is no one replied with 'go buy another tavern', or something similar @_@

tbh, asking for easier method to share house and location between alts are the same like asking for shared pet stable, both ideas came because people don't want to repeatedly buy exact same things

but then again, i'll always support better integration between alts like this, even though i've bought multiple pets and multiple taverns :D

XD I truly adore your determination for the shared table idea!

Ticklish
01-17-2017, 09:59 PM

It's actually not the same, because the housing system was intended to be optional and merely a bonus. While pets are essential for gameplay and also play a huge part of the economy because they are included in the pve loot table. Houses and their locations, on the other hand, are all plat-purchasable items only.

Ticklish
01-17-2017, 10:01 PM
+1 for furnishing setup loadouts! It would be more fun to buy stuff if we can swap between arrangements, especially when we have seasonal items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joebembo
03-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Bump bump!

Trading places with finance....

Abuze
04-09-2017, 02:39 AM
Bump
Still believe that this is a great idea!
Would love to hear feedback from a dev if possible :)

Abuze
04-19-2017, 02:09 AM
Bump, still looking for devs opinion about this.à

extrapayah
04-19-2017, 05:36 AM
you no sleep?