PDA

View Full Version : Developers Please read this!

Chenmed
12-19-2016, 05:33 PM
Hello devs!
I'm chenmed (Ign Ptcm) was found a bug in all elite nordr maps!

all mobs and boss in all elite nordr are not giving you damage...
even when you are not equip any gears and pets..
please to fix that thanks!

-Chenmed

Chenmed
12-19-2016, 05:37 PM
My friend (Ign Tipsylife) found it then he report me and then I test that, and that's true

Chenmed
12-19-2016, 05:43 PM
well that's because of the level too... if your level 56 below and you run that map with no gears you will definitely see their damage but at 61 cap its just like going to elite bracken with no gear

but when i was try to run before i still get damage... I'm seriously even my friend level 54 level also try it and yes no damage

Chenmed
12-19-2016, 06:00 PM
Oh my God, I tried tested it again with 52 level mage and he died. when i try to run with 61 level player whichever not use any gears its not get any damage... I confused this is a glitch or not.. lol

VROOMIGoRealFast
12-19-2016, 06:15 PM
but when i was try to run before i still get damage... I'm seriously even my friend level 54 level also try it and yes no damage

Based on the way damage scales in AL, being level 61 will cause enemies to not be able to deal any damage to you in Elite Nordr. This can be see at various level ranges in content and as the level cap progresses higher will affect more areas.

Chenmed
12-19-2016, 06:25 PM
Based on the way damage scales in AL, being level 61 will cause enemies to not be able to deal any damage to you in Elite Nordr. This can be see at various level ranges in content and as the level cap progresses higher will affect more areas.

Thanks sir I'm sorry I taught it was a bug sorry sir... thanks for your reply

Vvildfire
12-20-2016, 04:37 AM

Wow @.@
That's weird!

Chen why run naked in Nordr during Winterrrrr ;-; I'm shivering for you >.<

Chenmed
12-20-2016, 11:02 AM
Just try to test only Vvildfire.. but it's not bug haha I'm shame

Justg
12-20-2016, 11:42 AM
Just try to test only Vvildfire.. but it's not bug haha I'm shame

Cool, gonna close this one up then!