PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Drop

Victimzz
12-20-2016, 12:07 AM
Hi! Do locks in kraken first map still drop?

Sent from my MyPhone my86 DTV using Tapatalk

Kollegahx
12-20-2016, 12:15 AM
They drop in every map except Tombs and Mines. (KT, WT, KM)

Victimzz
12-20-2016, 12:17 AM
Hmmm i've been running before this update in kraken first map for 1:30hr and got 25 locks and after the update i've run 30mins still no lock :v

Abuze
12-20-2016, 12:18 AM
They drop in every map except Tombs and Mines. (KT, WT, KM)

Brackenrighe and up*
(I think, doesn't know how to spell brak)

Victimzz
12-20-2016, 12:20 AM
Brackenrige up*
Which map?

firmanfar
12-20-2016, 03:57 AM
Hahaha 😂 say goodbye for locked farmers

resurrected
12-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Which map?

Brackenridge

SkipperSkinner
12-20-2016, 11:22 AM
Run event with lepre, best way I've found so far.

Carapace
12-20-2016, 12:24 PM
We removed the exploit that was using the new character reroll elixir to farm locked crates at unreasonable rates.

Xxsoifongxx
12-20-2016, 08:44 PM
Hi! Do locks in kraken first map still drop?

Now there's now way to make gold

Victimzz
12-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Now there's now way to make gold
Nope, they just removed.. Sad :(

voidPtr
12-21-2016, 03:33 AM
We removed the exploit that was using the new character reroll elixir to farm locked crates at unreasonable rates.
Hmm, wouldn't it be better to remove the exploit by addressing Exactly the exploit? For instance to forbid the new character to enter KM and KT, or to forbid their reroll elixir to work there - this seems better to me than removing crates for all characters.
I also agree - with locks you previously could make a lot more gold than is now possible. Even with cryo crates; and even more with earlier crates.

Carapace
12-21-2016, 12:40 PM
Hmm, wouldn't it be better to remove the exploit by addressing Exactly the exploit? For instance to forbid the new character to enter KM and KT, or to forbid their reroll elixir to work there - this seems better to me than removing crates for all characters.
I also agree - with locks you previously could make a lot more gold than is now possible. Even with cryo crates; and even more with earlier crates.

To provide a little more detail...

The original intent for the reroll elixir for new player characters was to help them find new gear to replace as they level. Shortly afterwards we decided to let the level up chests (the ones granted at level 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, etc) to be available for every character and not just the first character on a new account in order to help leveling.

The reality is that these chest items will provide you better gear through the early 30's then any drops from the world and thus the need for a reroll luck elixir is negated, and can only be used effectively as an exploit. It just slipped under our radar when we allowed all characters to receive the level up chests.

On a couple of characters now I am able to level effectively and have gold in the bank to buy items as needed while climbing my way to my 40's, which indicates to us that we have found an appropriate curve for early character development which is what we were aiming for.

Everyone loves gold, but if everyone has too much then the inflation begins. We have to keep the scope of the entire games economy in some form of reasonable check while making it comfortable for a new character to succeed. Not an easy task, and one that is every changing.

Hope this explanation helps!
-Carapace