PDA

View Full Version : Cowards. I hate em.

tjornan
06-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Heres my story:

I was lvling a bit at LE and i died. and i had to respawn and everyone was yelling at me "hey idiot! hurry up! we cant take them all u idiot!" i knew they were just too afraid to not die, seeing as i was using a tank. They all hide behind me and yell "go, go, go!" I realize that is the purpose of tanks. but when people hide behind to frequently, or yell at you for dyiing when your taking all the damage. Its like when people yell "HEAL, HEAL HEAL!" to mages.

Neurion
06-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Probably not a warrior-related story, but about cowards so...
The other day we were playing against "Famous PvPer A" and "Infamous PvPer B." My friend and I already know how to handle specific enemy builds, so even though they score higher than us, they barely make more than 3-point advantage. Sometimes we even beat them. What's hilarious is that A and B kept blaming each other for getting killed. And they kept switching between their stronger characters. Anyway at one point A told B "spam heal and res!" at which point B probably got pissed and left the game (my friend and I never had a mage in our team btw.) But oh mygod that was one of the funniest moments I had in PvP :D

Cascade
06-27-2010, 10:59 PM
And this thread was made because?...

Obliteration
06-28-2010, 04:54 AM
I hate when someone dies and leaves.

Interim7
06-28-2010, 08:39 AM
I love it when someone leaves and dies. =D

tjornan
06-28-2010, 11:16 AM
And this thread was made because?...

*Sighs* do we have to get into this for every thread i make? Does this not pertain to PL? GET OFF MA FRICKIN BACK WOMAN! ;)

XghostzX
07-01-2010, 04:15 PM
hey tjordan- yah i'm a pally to so i've never really used a warrior but i came across this thread. not only what everyone else said, but i hate it when pure rangers or pure enchantresses (any having the ability to attack from a distance) attack you and run away at the same time. Yah it's easy to still kill them, but for a level 35 or higher thats a skilled player is pathetic. and totally obnoxious. the trick is to freeze them or keep em where they r i guess. I mean i also guess its considered a method for others, but this is all based off of my opinion :D- feel free to argue.

Banned
07-01-2010, 04:45 PM
hey tjordan- yah i'm a pally to so i've never really used a warrior but i came across this thread. not only what everyone else said, but i hate it when pure rangers or pure enchantresses (any having the ability to attack from a distance) attack you and run away at the same time. Yah it's easy to still kill them, but for a level 35 or higher thats a skilled player is pathetic. and totally obnoxious. the trick is to freeze them or keep em where they r i guess. I mean i also guess its considered a method for others, but this is all based off of my opinion :D- feel free to argue.

It's a tactic. You're not just going to stand there and be killed because some butt hurt player considers it "pathetic". If I'm out at war, and some mother fo is chasing me down with a flame-thrower, I'm not gonna stop running and gunning because it may seem "obnoxious".

You're supposed to try and survive, no matter what it takes.

Snakespeare
07-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Heres my story:

I was lvling a bit at LE and i died. and i had to respawn and everyone was yelling at me "hey idiot! hurry up! we cant take them all u idiot!" i knew they were just too afraid to not die, seeing as i was using a tank. They all hide behind me and yell "go, go, go!" I realize that is the purpose of tanks. but when people hide behind to frequently, or yell at you for dyiing when your taking all the damage. Its like when people yell "HEAL, HEAL HEAL!" to mages.

Probably the ONLY reason why you had to respawn was because they didn't want to spend the mana to revive you. If they knew how to play, they would revive and heal you so you can get right back in there. They are willing to type on the little keyboard AFTER you're dead, but they only had to push a few buttons to prevent it.

I love to hide behind a tank. I would prefer 3 tanks to 1 healer, but it's always the other way around, isn't it?

Hopefully, with the next update, STR will actually give the tanks some more effective attacks.

Obliteration
07-02-2010, 07:29 PM
I love tanking, and i think it is funny how people depend on me so much. I get chewed out when i am on my archer and i charge into a room.... I still Obliterate it. :)