PDA

View Full Version : Private guild banners

RIP
12-21-2016, 07:31 AM
Hello fellow legends,

Had this idea about implementing a new premium system in which each guild is given a chance to design it's own unique banner in return for a fixed sum of platinum.

How it works?

I'd think if you've read this far, you have a general understanding of what this suggestion is. However i'd like to add, that a certain amount of banners to be given directly to the guild master, and the master chooses to whom the banners are awarded, if the guild needs a new supply of banners, the master would have to order more, for a fixed sum of platinum. Giving the guild master the choice of whom to award these banners is essesntial, as for, the GM could decide to only award the banners to the officers of the guild or "chosen" special members, and guild mates could proudly wear their banners to battle!

Also the banners design could be suggested by the GM, or STG could design a wide collection of banners for GMs to choose from, however if the banners are pre designed from STG there should only be one of each.

One more thing The guild banner/flag would be proudly displayed in the guild hall!

I hope to read your CONSTRUCTIVE and USEFUL comments.

WilliamTheFighter
12-21-2016, 05:32 PM
+1
I like it, the problem is that Letal Sharks will not have a guild banner since I m not plat user xD, so maybe make it for gold or others ways would be cool, but nice idea.

acewasabi
12-21-2016, 07:37 PM
It could be that top 10 guilds have banner (numbered 1-10). each time guild ranking is released banners get removed from inventory and re-issued to whichever guilds are in whichever top 1- spot. Then STS only have to design really 1 banner, which could even be all the same colour just with the different rankings on it, or different colours as well.

Or, at the end of each season banners for the top 10 guilds are released to each member of those guilds. Then each season could have a different colour.

I think this would encourage ppl to make guilds strong and play hard, and wouldn't be too much for STS implement?

WilliamTheFighter if my idea gets done it won't need plat. I bet most top 10 guilds would, between them, be responsible for heaps of plat spending so it would be nice for STS to offer this :)

RIP
12-21-2016, 10:10 PM
I have suggested this before (The banners being exclusively for the top 10), but the problem is
This will cause many players to feel left out and eventually leave their guilds and attempt to join
One of the top 10ً, which would cause inflammation. On the other hand there are Elite PvP guilds which are not on the top 10 because
They're extremely picky about the quality of the players that join their guild. The banners have to cost a large sum
Of platinum so only the serious and active guilds would actually be able to afford it and bother to pay for it. (I do not mean that players who do not use platinum are not serious players)

Edit The guild banner/flag would be displayed proudly in the guild hall!

Abuze
12-21-2016, 11:55 PM
If they implement the top 10 guild banner, to avoid players from just joining a certain guild for banner STS can make so that the banner gets auto removed from inven whenever the player leaves the guild.

RIP
12-22-2016, 12:07 AM
Yes, thats a good suggestion, but i think Banners
Should be either given directly to the Gm, and so
The GM awards a banner to whoever he chooses
. Or just awarded when a player is promoted to an
Officer.

RIP
12-22-2016, 02:41 AM
Added an edit to the origianl post.

SlamminSalmon
12-22-2016, 01:10 PM
I saw a suggestion like this somewhere else, I think it would be great to do this. Especially if they could make a way for people to customize the guild banners so not everyone was walking around with the same one.

RIP
12-23-2016, 12:09 PM
I saw a suggestion like this somewhere else, I think it would be great to do this. Especially if they could make a way for people to customize the guild banners so not everyone was walking around with the same one.
Yes, this was mentioned in the suggestion.

Captain critic
12-29-2016, 04:37 PM
I use to admire banners but not anymore and if its guild banner shouldnt everyone in guild have one ? Not just the ppl master picks ?

Gonnil
01-08-2017, 12:52 PM
+1 this is good idea

MorFar`
01-08-2017, 04:07 PM
+1 only officers and guild master should have it

Poslano sa mog Elephone G7 koristeći Tapatalk

Azebor
01-08-2017, 07:09 PM
I feel that ALL guild members should be valued enough to deserve the "guild" banner. Also, the guild banners should be the epitomy of guild pride, therefore, equipping the banner should automatically set the player's title to the guild's name. If players don't want to represent their guilds they can just take off the banner.

Fareezad
02-06-2017, 05:02 AM
Love this idea.But if they can make it in Golds more better

xtian02
02-26-2017, 12:25 AM
+1 to this very good idea

Skilledpvp
02-26-2017, 01:50 PM
+1 it'd be an awesome thing in clashes