PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to a warrior

TheGcubes
12-21-2016, 07:33 AM
I tend to see more and more warriors going for damage instead of what the class should have.
Ex has 1.2k damage yet only has around 7k

Ucamaeben
12-21-2016, 10:38 AM
We may all be in for a surprise when maus expands.

Right now the only thing that kills a party is the undead mage and there's no amount of armor or health that prevents it. Aimed shot from skeletons will take out mages and rogues, I think the next maus levels will have archers that are more difficult to deal with and require a solid tank.

There will be more need for tanks when mobs live longer. Mobs die pretty quickly now with a good party mix.

capeo
12-22-2016, 08:06 PM
I switch back and forth depending on difficulty and party. Dusk claymore for easier area's but aegis for harder ones.

Terminhater
12-23-2016, 09:03 PM
Ain't gonna lie. Majority of warriors don't even know how to tank and protect the squad.

But I did run with a pug tank recently and he knew his stuff, offered invincible shield when needed, taunted when things got heated, clumped mobs together, used correct pet, instead of courage the lion or a mediocre pet that needs levelling - in mauso 3+4 -_-

From a rogue perspective and former tank. Sound that horn just before party hits those huge mobs or mobs with curse mage. Don't waste it replenishing our HP bar before an intense gruelling battle.

Nex stage curse mages will have more HP and armour, same with aimshot rogues, may the godz of Arlor bequeath us a darn good tank in our pt.

I feel like I'm now rambling >.<

BAH HUMBUG!

Abuze
12-23-2016, 11:33 PM
Tanks should not be able to get insta killed by undead mages. As mentioned a lot of tanks are going for more damage right now instead of HP/Armor, this beats the purpose of being a tank completely.
From what I've seen mages can be replaced by tanks very easily in mausoleum.
I really hope that STS doesn't secretly nerf weapons like hex staff/dragon staff (dragon blades got a secret nerf but kk) but instead finds ways to make them replaceable. If you look at the mythic weapons coming out during next stage, their proc aren't good at all for PvE.

Ucamaeben
12-24-2016, 12:09 PM
New mythic weps STR is low compared to dragon sword.

Dragon Sword I think is 74 STR and new mythic is 66 STR. This is really going to impact health bar. The DPS is is high but other stats are mediocre at best, even for the balanced version.