PDA

View Full Version : name suggestions?

WarTornBird
09-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Ok so I was doing some talking with woundedeagle and he mentioned my name was kinda boring WarTornBird. He said and I quote "I am not WoundedBIRD" I could not help but laugh. But I'm asking yall becuase I want to see the creativity in out.community. obviously i might get ones like WarTornEagle or others of that nature, so if you could, kinda wind off the beaten path
I'll pick the name suggestion I think is creative and ill have a vote with everyone
And I would like to keep the WarTorn part as its means something to me. Thanks :)

Silentarrow
09-29-2011, 09:01 PM
I like your name!

Otukura
09-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Wound is a meanie. Never listen to that beagle.

Silentarrow
09-29-2011, 09:08 PM
Beagle 0.o?

WarTornBird
09-29-2011, 09:09 PM

Have you actually talked to him?

And thanks silentarrow :p

Sassinya
09-29-2011, 09:12 PM
I agree, I like your name very much as well. It's unique, like you!

Otukura
09-29-2011, 09:14 PM
Beagle 0.o?
Must've been auto correct:rolleyes:

Have you actually talked to him?

And thanks silentarrow :p

Of course I have.

WoundedEagle
09-29-2011, 09:35 PM
LOL. Nah, I just don't like the 'Bird' concept. There just isn't any pizzazz. We need specifics! What kind of bird are you? Even if the bird doesn't have a registered face. When I made Woundedeagle, there wasn't an eagle face O.o WarTornArcher sounds epic.......

pwnpear
09-29-2011, 09:37 PM
WarTornSoldier Ftw!

Otukura
09-29-2011, 09:37 PM
LOL. Nah, I just don't like the 'Bird' concept. There just isn't any pizzazz. We need specifics! What kind of bird are you? Even if the bird doesn't have a registered face. When I made Woundedeagle, there wasn't an eagle face O.o WarTornArcher sounds epic.......

You're a tiki-room reject!

Conradin
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Mr Deagle- I do like the name WarTornArcher.

WarTornBird
09-29-2011, 09:40 PM

You're a tiki-room reject!

I didn't ask for opinions on woundedeagle. If you have a good suggestion for my name that is what I asked. If you don't I'm sorry this is not the post you wanted.