PDA

View Full Version : Count down to 2,000,000 Contest!

nmyxspaceship
09-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey everyone I just want to tell you I will be opening a contest on October 4 which is also a big day for me (starts with birth ends with day;) and the prize will be 2 millions coins! Which is also I believe tied for my other 2mil contest but this time Im adding a enchanted mega mage wand set! I am working on the concept and I hope the decision I make will fit everyones needs and I hope you are as excited as I am. I will keep you updated:)

Have a banana :banana:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contest Idea!

entry would look like

And this requires no skill at all just a little imagination. Can be pictures you found on google, a cartoon character, a sports athelete, ANYTHING!

Map name

the level scenery
(picture here- can be a back drop of sanfran, or a tv show you saw on nick toons!)
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/insthov/Bikini-Bottom-spongebob-squarepants-116963_800_600.jpg

boss
(picture here-can be anyone like cat in the hat or ben stiller!)
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/insthov/500full.jpg

drops
(picture here-something you found in a fasion magazine) please include a weapon armor helm and shield(could be a tooth brush and a keyboard for a shield)
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/insthov/nba-jerseys-that-most-kids-buy.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/insthov/1289576.jpg
And a simple story line

what do you think?

nmyxspaceship
09-29-2011, 09:56 PM
Still up for suggestions:)

NECROREAPER
09-29-2011, 10:06 PM
If I suggest a contest idea does that mean I can't participate in that contest?

Anyway, my suggestion is:

As you all know, we've already had a doppleganger contest, but how about we have one called "Opposites Attract.". The point of the contest is to try and as totally Opposite as some one else (I.e. You wear all black another person wears all white).

What do you think?

Archey
09-29-2011, 10:07 PM
Happy early birthday

Lowlyspy
09-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Anything but a screenshot contest lol, android users are instantly at a disadvantage :p

Hmm...... Im terrible a thinking up contest ideas lol

EDIT: oh cool, happy early birthday!

nmyxspaceship
09-29-2011, 10:15 PM
I came up with a small idea in brainstorming. Ok Ik alot of people would like a map design so... heres what an entry would look like

And this requires no skill at all just a little imagination. Can be pictures you found on google, a cartoon character, a sports athelete, ANYTHING!

Map name

the level scenery
(picture of what you would like it to look like)

boss

drops
(picture here-something you found in a fasion magazine) please include a weapon armor helm and shield(could be a tooth brush and a keyboard for a shield)

And a simple story line

what do you think?

Lowlyspy
09-29-2011, 10:29 PM
I came up with a small idea in brainstorming. Ok Ik alot of people would like a map design so... heres what an entry would look like

Map name

the level scenery
(picture of what you would like it to look like)

boss

drops

And a simple story line

what do you think?
That is the biggest hodge podge of random stuff ive ever heard.....and i love it!

I cant wait to mercilessly beat down ben stiller with my tooth brush of whitening while blocking his terrible acting with my keyboard of typatiousness in bikini bottom!

Sassinya
09-29-2011, 10:46 PM
I like it, count me in :-) subscribed to thread for further details.

AdinoEznite
09-30-2011, 12:43 AM
lol sounds pretty cool =]

RedRyder
09-30-2011, 03:01 AM
Yay map design! It did get the most votes too ^_^. The juiciest prize too! Totally entering :) but I'll be drawing all of my material lol

nmyxspaceship
09-30-2011, 05:03 AM
Awesome!

nmyxspaceship
09-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Tell me if I should continue brain storming.

RedRyder
09-30-2011, 02:25 PM
No this is good enough :) and no one can complain about not being able to draw lol.

nmyxspaceship
09-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Ok great. Hope everyone gets on board with this!

Cascade
09-30-2011, 02:30 PM
I think we should have a funky contest. The winner would have the forum title 'Funky King' Or something of that nature.

RedRyder
09-30-2011, 02:32 PM
It's good as is