PDA

View Full Version : something i noticed

ocagrevy
09-29-2011, 09:47 PM
So this is my first post please excuse any errors...
I looked on the forums but didnt find this info and hope its not a duplicate thread in any way.

Nuris hallows has been out for a lil while now and ive noticed that most of the players dont know about yet their both related to boss battles.
First is on panto the mime. Now i could be wrong but it seems to me that panto can be killed quicker if you kill the mimes soon as they spawn then going right back to panto ...
Second i know works and works well its on gustav the strong man. When he goes to the top of the room and the giant weights fall from above, you can stand right infront of him where the floor pattern looks like + and not get hit or knocked around. The spot is small but definitely works.
Happy killing!

WoundedEagle
09-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the information and Welcome to the Forums!

Otukura
09-29-2011, 09:53 PM
Got that House of Pain one down, after you told me in game, thanks again!

Doubletime
09-29-2011, 09:56 PM
I looked on the forums but didnt find this info and hope its not a duplicate thread in any way.

Nuris hallows has been out for a lil while now and ive noticed that most of the players dont know about yet their both related to boss battles.
First is on panto the mime. Now i could be wrong but it seems to me that panto can be killed quicker if you kill the mimes soon as they spawn then going right back to panto ...
Second i know works and works well its on gustav the strong man. When he goes to the top of the room and the giant weights fall from above, you can stand right infront of him where the floor pattern looks like + and not get hit or knocked around. The spot is small but definitely works.
Happy killing!

Welcome to the forums.

Another trick that works with Panto is to have a bear stand on Panto and beckon the clones into him. Then all the mage aoe, nature strikes, cruel blasts, debuffs, etc. hit them for a fast kill and you are still damaging Panto.

Just don't stomp after the beckon. :)

NECROREAPER
09-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Yes in fact you do kill him pant faster by killing the clones first. The clones heal pant every 10 seconds or so and pantos armor and dodge is greatly increased when the clones are around

ocagrevy
09-29-2011, 10:19 PM

Happy killing!

Welcome to the forums.

Another trick that works with Panto is to have a bear stand on Panto and beckon the clones into him. Then all the mage aoe, nature strikes, cruel blasts, debuffs, etc. hit them for a fast kill and you are still damaging Panto.

Just don't stomp after the beckon. :)

Thanks

Im a mage, but that is a good stragety

ocagrevy
09-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Yes in fact you do kill him pant faster by killing the clones first. The clones heal pant every 10 seconds or so and pantos armor and dodge is greatly increased when the clones are around

Thanks for the confirm!

ocagrevy
09-29-2011, 10:23 PM
Got that House of Pain one down, after you told me in game, thanks again!

My pleasure!

FlyingS0ldier
09-30-2011, 04:13 AM
When I fight panto at the very start he dodges everything(when the lights and clones are there) so I never use skills
Does that mean that the lights give him a very big dodge boost?

Can anyone confirm???

JaytB
09-30-2011, 04:17 AM
Hey oca, nice to see you made it to the forums :)

Definitely useful post IMO!

Ixillicus
09-30-2011, 06:47 AM
I also noticed...
Panto doesnt take damage when the lights are on
Gustav doesnt take damage when he is bring the weights down from the ceiling.

Navygreen
09-30-2011, 06:59 AM
I just go with the flow and what the other were doing lol. I had just started playing Nuri's so everything was new to me. This help a lot everybody. Thanks!

Pakax
09-30-2011, 07:16 AM
Panto is stronger with clones and he doesn't take damage when lights are on. Depending on party, you can also DPS Panto alone. That will work with really high DPS parties only. If your party is not that strong: beckon the clones et damages all at the same time.

Strongman, your view are correct, stand on + when they fall, unless like mine, your bear loves the weights and it is true that he doesn't get damaged when he goes back there.