PDA

View Full Version : Miss PvE kill score!

Fsuryo
12-21-2016, 09:52 PM
Run fur hunt energy on kraagtomb and tindirin make me remember about the old day, when kill all mob count as PvE kill score.
Maybe somepople think PvE score is not important than the item on the game, line story, or maybe PvP content, but I think this is a part of game too. I'm not leaderboard player, or kind of "unique kdr hunter" but PvE score is otherways for fun, race with our guildies, achiev my/ourself to reach a target my/we made.
If somepeople talk about bot, cheat or something like that, I think we dont need leaderboard like nowdays, but please bringback PvE score like old day.

Justmycent.
Pleasedontbringyournegativity.
XD

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Rakuuun
12-22-2016, 03:11 AM
i bring my negativity..
you probably miss this http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?382947-To-the-Devs

or check this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJ9Y7VTasw

Fsuryo
12-22-2016, 07:01 AM
i bring my negativity..
you probably miss this http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?382947-To-the-Devs

or check this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJ9Y7VTasw
I see a lot too like that before, i think they got lag. But they're cheating? Burn them all [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Little Table
12-22-2016, 07:41 AM
I wach TV and play AL ;)

Little Table
12-22-2016, 11:25 AM
anoder topic is close and i write here: i use 2-3 phone and acc for energy farm and i do sometimes someting wrong when i tap and cant look all pm ... and if u play more then record ppl u will have beter items, aps... cya by Littletable

Downwithnotts
12-22-2016, 11:36 AM
anoder topic is close and i write here: i use 2-3 phone and acc for energy farm and i do sometimes someting wrong when i tap and cant look all pm ... and if u play more then record ppl u will have beter items, aps... cya by Littletable

You are insulting our all intelligence, sts wont ban you so you dont need to make retarded excuses for your botting, man up and own it.

Ps: Your scripting really does suck maybe you wanna work those over so your botting is at least effective.

Naughtiest
12-22-2016, 11:49 AM
So you walk into walls and windmill at random spots.. because you are on 3 devices.

Well explain why u keep leaving map after first few mobs? Wouldnt it be easier to just walk on windmilling the wall than to remap and start over?

The problem here isnt that he is blatantly botting or whatever you call it. The problem is concistancy.

Just a few days ago i saw a thread about "using the report button." By one of the devs. You wonder why no one uses it? Because you have evidence like this and you just dont do anything about it. 100% proof and you ignore it so what will a report button do?

Will keep an eye on lb to see if this guy is punished or not. Just my 2 cents.

Energizeric
12-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Really??!?!??!

https://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Is the OP serious? PvE kills are still counted. Nothing has changed except you have leveled up so the lower level dungeons don't give kills anymore. It has always been like that.

Little Table
12-22-2016, 12:08 PM
I play AL 3 and half year and i hard play for my PvE kills and aps, when i whas play PvE i do 2k on 1h, when come aegis 46 i do 4k kills on 1h and i do max 20k if i play 5h... i help lvling many ppl and now am cheater...

Rakuuun
12-22-2016, 02:50 PM
So you walk into walls and windmill at random spots.. because you are on 3 devices.

Well explain why u keep leaving map after first few mobs? Wouldnt it be easier to just walk on windmilling the wall than to remap and start over?

The problem here isnt that he is blatantly botting or whatever you call it. The problem is concistancy.

Just a few days ago i saw a thread about "using the report button." By one of the devs. You wonder why no one uses it? Because you have evidence like this and you just dont do anything about it. 100% proof and you ignore it so what will a report button do?

Will keep an eye on lb to see if this guy is punished or not. Just my 2 cents.

hey he just playing AL with 3 devices while watching tv
make sense for me

Little Table
12-22-2016, 03:14 PM
1 dev + TV or 3 dev

Little Table
12-22-2016, 03:19 PM
if u need more video to record whit me just pm me or send in house and we can do more ;)

Downwithnotts
12-22-2016, 04:46 PM
if u need more video to record whit me just pm me or send in house and we can do more ;)

Quit the excuses botter.

lucaskane2480
12-22-2016, 06:37 PM
if u need more video to record whit me just pm me or send in house and we can do more ;) dude during the ursoth 2016 you would teleport from guild hall to kt4 over and over and when I asked if you wanted to run event with me you'd never reply. Obvious botting right there lmao. Also, you do need to work on your scripting skills. It's easy af to bot this game in my opinion, that's why sts won't do anything about it, cause the people that bot are plat players and if sts bans plat players they lose money.

Naughtiest
12-22-2016, 07:01 PM
To be fair i dont even blame him for doing it. If sts doesnt give a crap about it. Why should he be worried or bothered

P.s. If u spot me walking into walls or acting like a bot in the future. Please leave me alone... or pm me on one of my other 3 devices thanks.

lucaskane2480
12-23-2016, 01:31 AM
To be fair i dont even blame him for doing it. If sts doesnt give a crap about it. Why should he be worried or bothered

P.s. If u spot me walking into walls or acting like a bot in the future. Please leave me alone... or pm me on one of my other 3 devices thanks. lol that's why I said this game is so easy to bot, because the devs don't care if you do it or not, you'll never be disciplined. Hahaha, I will pm you on your 3 accounts, you running all 3 on chrome?

Little Table
12-23-2016, 03:25 AM
i tell 2-3 phone, read again my post

Naughtiest
12-23-2016, 07:37 AM
2-3 phone... wow you must play on a very big table. Why you name yourself little table?

Prettylicious
12-23-2016, 06:59 PM
i think STS reset Cusigma's pve kdr when a suspicious video surfaced why wont they do something about this?

nightmaresmoke
12-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Cheat or not there's nothing that a normal player could do if only the devs mans up, plus he/she the one fooling himself/herself if he/she is really is cheating not others there's no honor when you cheat.

"The nightmare never ends"

Snao
12-23-2016, 09:39 PM
who cares bruh :/

Naughtiest
12-24-2016, 01:03 AM
You care enough to post a message. Smh.

Tootex
12-24-2016, 03:15 PM
The evidence is on a well known video website

Visiting
12-24-2016, 03:37 PM
At least the LB spots that really matter are still up :,)
#TimedRuns>AllElse