PDA

View Full Version : What are the plans of the developers?

Shebee
04-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Hey.
I'm kinda interested in this game.
But I don't want to pay money for an iPhone game.
Unless I'm happy with the plans, it would be awesome to introduce somekind of pvp system into the game, similar to wow arenas or something.
I don't know, I'm just into pvp, and I can imagine this game having somekind of PvP rankings like wow arena.

So are there any plans on PvP stuff?
Or any plans at all?

Chronical
04-14-2010, 01:52 PM
If you wont pay then you wont gain levels, which means you wont gain skills and attributes, which leads to the fact that you'll lose to practically every person. Yes, I'd love PvP, though it'd take some time to do something like that ;)

Shebee
04-14-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm interested in something that requires skill.
Not like it is now, you just spam autoattack and use your skills, yay no rotations or anything.
And its just random monster mashing, this is like diablo1/2.
I figured this game has great potential, and I'm confident that they would succeed in making the game mechanism, or rather the skills more complex, debuffs, conditions, dispells etc..
One reason why I love wow is that there is just so many things, when in arena it's not just about killing the enemy, its about strategy and know what to do if the enemy uses x ability.

Now I'm not the best arena player, and I started doing wow arenas just now, after 4 years of wow playing, but still, I love it.