PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Lol.......

Motherless_Child
12-23-2016, 09:25 AM
Man...... I've been running the Somberholt Graveyard for like an ETERNITY and I still have like an "eternity SQUARED" to go before I even reach the Acolyte rank...... Dang....... What makes it worth it to keep battling through the Graveyard until one can finally ascend to the next level? Just getting a bit tired of the Somberholt Graveyard..... Ran it enough..... After what seems like the 1000th run, i'm gonna need some professional help pretty soon................

Lawpvp
12-23-2016, 09:44 AM
Man...... I've been running the Somberholt Graveyard for like an ETERNITY and I still have like an "eternity SQUARED" to go before I even reach the Acolyte rank...... Dang....... What makes it worth it to keep battling through the Graveyard until one can finally ascend to the next level? Just getting a bit tired of the Somberholt Graveyard..... Ran it enough..... After what seems like the 1000th run, i'm gonna need some professional help pretty soon................

What makes it worth it is the mythics that u will be able to get for tokens while earning gold in the process.

Motherless_Child
12-23-2016, 09:56 AM
What makes it worth it is the mythics that u will be able to get for tokens while earning gold in the process.

Mythic drops from bosses? Which level? Been away for awhile..... I have NO info.......... Lol.......... Also, is it best to save my balanced tokens or use them to buy ranks (i.e. Acolyte, advocate, etc.)?

Att
12-23-2016, 11:01 AM

have to agree on this