PDA

View Full Version : All Endgame set Dodge cut [nerf]

Waug
12-23-2016, 12:40 PM
First off thanks for all the updates, that made hope of fixing PvP issues.

And what's the worst endgame PvP issue? Of course dodge. Dodging more than half of the hits & dodging with mana sheild, dodge debuff itself getting dodged, itself tell the whole story, infect it's close to 10 dodge among 10 hits sometime.

All (Dex-str-int) SETs need dodge debuff not any class buff then, it would cause that specific class to be underpowered and SET dodge nerf will ensure less dodge from everywhere, in such case, future sets also will come with pretty much low dodge if any.

Armor should be the alternative of dodge, that means if its feel like, somewhere dodge is needed then armor should be added not dodge.

Also if we look the stat of previous level cap items, we would find the distribution of dodge, damage etc for example high dodge would belong to str item and high damage would belong to dex items. It's just an example, no more dodge, crit & hit, oh my why even I'm mentioning hit because that trained got derailed ages ago.

Conclusion, nerf (total elimination) dodge from all the endgame sets, add armor to compensate or armor, damage etc distribution to str-dex-int accordingly.

Priorema
12-23-2016, 12:57 PM
You know they arent going to nerf or buff anything lol

Congeniality
12-23-2016, 01:43 PM
Your posts are always thought provoking, thank you.

yannjoel
12-24-2016, 07:39 PM
I really like the idea of nerfing dodge for endgame

Xyzther
12-25-2016, 05:10 PM
Nerf hit% as well

Waug
12-26-2016, 10:01 AM
Sure, nerfing hit% would be also appreciated, will have nice effects if done properly.