PDA

View Full Version : Riot Shield!!!!!!

Heyyoucooll
09-30-2011, 04:25 AM
Plz have the riot shield back on either in the store or for daily deals cause i was earning the plat to buy it when the time ran out plz plz plz bring back but i know youll probobly never see this

BodMaster
09-30-2011, 05:29 AM
Plz have the riot shield back on either in the store or for daily deals cause i was earning the plat to buy it when the time ran out plz plz plz bring back but i know youll probobly never see this

Believe it was a one way deal (limited edition), though it may make an appearance in the future tho not any time soon, as others may feel let down that this was limited and tried their best to obtain it to find that it was going to be back on the DoD again a few weeks later.. just showing how it may be from another angle/point of view. (Wouldnt mind it being brought back, if it made the majority of players happy :))

GigaBits
10-02-2011, 11:23 AM
I get asked every day where my riot shield dropped. I tell them it is a daily deal vanity and they usually say something like, "lame".The coding is there, it already exists IG, and they can make money off it. I would bet 50 plat they will bring it back.

I have no problem with them bringing it to nexus as long as it cost more like everything else that goes on sale for daily deal.