PDA

View Full Version : About Leaderboard PVP/PVE Kills

Enemy
12-24-2016, 06:54 AM
I really hope Leaderboard PVP/PVE kills will be returned, because im a LB PVP player
I feel very aggrieved, I have spend much time in the award-winning LB , and now sts already remove it, I was very disappointed with the decision
Anyone knows? Whether sts going to return? or it will be forever?
I hope sts will read it
Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
12-24-2016, 07:03 AM
You can thank the cheater's for that thanks to them we don't have lb atm except timed runs.

"The nightmare never ends"

Intous
12-24-2016, 07:32 AM
I sincerely hope They do NOT return itso we won't have soo many dummy farmers getting famous and Bot users farming kills 24/24, this way is better this will remove the motivation that the cheaters have.

Zulgath
12-24-2016, 07:47 AM
I sincerely hope They do NOT return itso we won't have soo many dummy farmers getting famous and Bot users farming kills 24/24, this way is better this will remove the motivation that the cheaters have.
What a bs lol... Dummy farming existed in ctf just because there was "bug" that people could kill others before the shield appeared after respawning.. If sts have fixed that noone would ever easily dummy farm such big amounts of kills in really short time.

It basically couldnt be botted = ctf lb would be way more legit than it was before the end of itself.

Enemy
12-24-2016, 08:01 AM
Sts should just ban a dummy farmers not the LB
Because, players who play the pure feel very aggrieved

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Visiting
12-24-2016, 11:54 AM
What a bs lol... Dummy farming existed in ctf just because there was "bug" that people could kill others before the shield appeared after respawning.. If sts have fixed that noone would ever easily dummy farm such big amounts of kills in really short time.

It basically couldnt be botted = ctf lb would be way more legit than it was before the end of itself.

It's better that it's gone though, but who cares since CTF died ages ago.

Zulgath
12-24-2016, 12:03 PM
It's better that it's gone though, but who cares since CTF died ages ago.
-.- u dont even play al xD

CouchPass
12-24-2016, 12:22 PM
-.- u dont even play al xD

It's still true though... Only clashes very rarely happen in CTF, and now they mostly do it in blood beachh. Tbh, the whole idea of running around with a health draining flag attached to ur back idea was a bit of a flunk.

Zulgath
12-24-2016, 12:27 PM
Lol ctf haters, ctf is the best, the bessttt!!! Sadly its dead :/

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Visiting
12-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Lol ctf haters, ctf is the best, the bessttt!!! Sadly its dead :/

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Rest In Potatoes CTF </3