PDA

View Full Version : Wanna hear something so unfair?

BestHyun
06-28-2010, 01:21 AM
I was working part time as a college student at a local bakery with no problems, and then one day the boss's daughter came back from vacation to come work here also. She started to have a crush on me, and ended up sort of hittin on me while talking to me A LOT during work. Of course the boss knows, and ended up firing me because obviously I was a "distraction" to her and work. Lol I was like wtf... But whatevers cuz I was gonna quit soon anyways when I start taking classes again.

P.s. I know this goes in off-topic, but this area is the most popular ;(

Come join this thread party by sharing your unfair experiences too :)

TrogZ
06-28-2010, 01:28 AM
I came.

(P.S you totally should have posted this in my rants thread in off topic.)

Inching
06-28-2010, 02:45 AM
U should of hooked up with her just to piss the boss off

Sayishere
06-28-2010, 06:16 AM
you know whats unfair? bullies

in my school days someone actually attempted to commit suicide by jumping of a school building, she didn't actually jump, but she was on the verge of doing it

the cause of this? bullies

i DESPISE bullies, causing people to go that far, to end their life? its pathetic and horrible

i used to get bullied also, i always shrugged it of, i have always been a thick skinned person, it got bad at some stages, but i kept on moving forward, and now? im content

your past experiences are what make the person you are today, i feel sorry for those who cant handle it and could snap at any minute

the moral of the story? bullies are selfish evil people who need to look at themselves in the mirror because in the future they will regret it

Rebel
06-28-2010, 09:25 AM
I'm a bully...

Jk :p

But I agree with what Inching said. Hook up with her anyway. Your ex-boss can't do @?$!.

TrogZ
06-28-2010, 07:59 PM
you know whats unfair? bullies

in my school days someone actually attempted to commit suicide by jumping of a school building, she didn't actually jump, but she was on the verge of doing it

the cause of this? bullies

i DESPISE bullies, causing people to go that far, to end their life? its pathetic and horrible

i used to get bullied also, i always shrugged it of, i have always been a thick skinned person, it got bad at some stages, but i kept on moving forward, and now? im content

your past experiences are what make the person you are today, i feel sorry for those who cant handle it and could snap at any minute

the moral of the story? bullies are selfish evil people who need to look at themselves in the mirror because in the future they will regret it

I had a bully once, one day he called me a f.a.g in front of our entire grade, so what did I do? How did I stop the madness? I punched him in the face, and when he hit the ground unconscious I stomped that P.O.S'es head with my foot. Never had a bully problem after that, and only one days suspension. Gosh i loved middle school.

FriedSushi
06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
That sounds fun

vulgarstrike
06-28-2010, 08:46 PM
call the business phone from the dorm phone and ask to speak to the daughter.
also, I'm pretty sure there's reasonable doubt behind that firing and could get a lawyer to advise you.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Bullies make me wanna commit suicide sometimes... But there's always something that prevents me from doing so...(By the way I was serious).

vulgarstrike
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
avoid being bullied, be the cool kid. that's what works bro.

Banned
06-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Bullies make me wanna commit suicide sometimes... But there's always something that prevents me from doing so...(By the way I was serious).

O.O

That's the sign of a weak minded person. Just kick that bullies ***.

flaimdude
06-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Lol, bullies. They make up for their small brains and small endowment by picking on other people. Just don't let 'em get to you.

vulgarstrike
06-28-2010, 09:38 PM
I don't know much, but it seems any bullying in my life has disappeared after elementary school. just potheads and teachers are the only major annoyances I experience now.

Azrael
06-29-2010, 03:47 PM
now its time to hit it.

Theremin
07-05-2010, 11:31 PM
I wish I had enough free time to bully people. Wouldn't THAT be the life? /end sarcasm.

jonboy
07-05-2010, 11:40 PM
and to think I was thinking of necro'ing this thread just last night :)