PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas Truth "GF SON"

Angeldevil
12-24-2016, 04:07 PM
He spammed me He beated Zeus always and truth said he the Best rogue in Arcane Legends!( bu he beated Zeus all time!!!)
First match we won, finished we had team they had too, but he got swapped and ripnabs played ( Truth got swapped) But Truth Queen in AL!!!

Merry Xmas all Arcane players!! Soon video!! Follow me instagramm Imtruthrunnerqueen_gfson

Zeus
12-24-2016, 04:34 PM
Truth never beat me in vs. He lost to me all 3 times he tried. Once, his guild members were watching as he lost.

As for clash and TDM, I've won far more against him than what he's won against me. Just wanted to clarify. But, nice job beating him. :)

Intous
12-24-2016, 05:50 PM

This is the easiest way to break the news to you sorry for being harsh.

Abuze
12-24-2016, 06:34 PM

This is the easiest way to break the news to you sorry for being harsh.

Let their ego take it's path lol. If it goes beyond limit then sts will settle things^^

Batwingz
01-19-2017, 04:43 PM
Truth never beat me in vs. He lost to me all 3 times he tried. Once, his guild members were watching as he lost.

As for clash and TDM, I've won far more against him than what he's won against me. Just wanted to clarify. But, nice job beating him. :)
What happened in CTF vs against Truth. score was 19-4 right. Lol. Truth did beat you.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Imback Al
01-20-2017, 03:44 PM

Let's recap on that parth. I've won way more times in ctf and tdm then you and I beat you in vs. the other times you beat me were practice so if you want to count those ill just count the time I cheap killed you as vs.