PDA

View Full Version : physical destruction

starsavior
09-30-2011, 07:56 AM
--Disbanded--

starsavior
09-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Every holiday I will be giving away a green or purple item, And I am willing to help anyone of any level. I will post runs events etc. Once we get enough active members.

afaqt
10-01-2011, 05:22 AM
Awesome guild. Loads of strong guys helped level up 15 levels and is really gun aswell. whenever loads of people come online, the chat gets great and there are loads of little rewards like 500 cr for anyone who gets to guild room first and stuff. would really recommend to any type of player.

starsavior
10-03-2011, 05:48 AM
Edited.

SuperNas
10-03-2011, 06:15 AM
Awesome guild. Loads of strong guys helped level up 15 levels and is really gun aswell. whenever loads of people come online, the chat gets great and there are loads of little rewards like 500 cr for anyone who gets to guild room first and stuff. would really recommend to any type of player.

Hmm sounds funny...Paid advertisement ? Lmao I'm jp man good luck too the gm!

starsavior
10-03-2011, 09:57 AM

Hmm sounds funny...Paid advertisement ? Lmao I'm jp man good luck too the gm! Lol I think he was joking cause were kind of pathetic