PDA

View Full Version : Is krampus a good pet for rogue?

CrazyTank
12-25-2016, 03:18 AM
I am thinking of buying a mythic pet for my rogue. I am struck choosing between lemon and lime and Krampus. I already have magma. Which mythic pet should I get?

Sandeeep
12-25-2016, 03:19 AM
I like whim brothers for its pulling aa.
Lemon and lime if u pvp alot.
Idk abt krampus

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Intous
12-25-2016, 05:38 AM
How about saving for an arcane? Just get some gold and get nek or sns or mari if you can't afford nek and sns

Kakashis
12-26-2016, 09:52 AM
I used krampus briefly and find that sometimes in the heat of battle the AA will kill you or other teammates in redzoned. Damage buff isn't that great either. Only thing that's good is the 5s cool down and the ability to kill others in town.

resurrected
12-26-2016, 09:59 AM
I used krampus briefly and find that sometimes in the heat of battle the AA will kill you or other teammates in redzoned. Damage buff isn't that great either. Only thing that's good is the 5s cool down and the ability to kill others in town.
Lmao ill try it [emoji48]
Edit : krampus giving nice stat for rogue. I'd slot it as HB if i looted one.

Fyrce
12-26-2016, 11:46 AM
Ooooh interesting haha

Joebembo
12-26-2016, 08:28 PM

Lmao. Best pet to troll players

Terminhater
12-26-2016, 09:55 PM
If you get Krampus don't hatch. Use its HB in a boss fighting pet. People go on about SnS or Nekro being the best but I disagree with these two pets in THIS expansion. SnS pools mostly go nowhere near the mobs and if they do, that curse mage prolly already ko'd you. Nekro doesn't cut it, that shield doesn't seem strong against huge mobs in mauso 3+4 and def won't protect you against that curse mage. Waste of money if you get any of those two pets in my opinion. I sold my SnS and hardly ever use Nekro in latter stages of mausoleum.

Best solution is to augment your pets.

The best pet to have in your pt is a skilled mage, who knows what to do...and I'm flipping rambling again.

CouchPass
12-27-2016, 02:43 PM

It doesn't kill, we tried for a while, it won't go lower than a 100%. My health regens faster than Krampus can take away XD but it is funny watching a noob ask why they are dying in pier lol

shadowronn
12-28-2016, 04:58 AM
well just a question i wanted to ask

does nilbog aa debuff curse in mause.......blah....blah......blah?

Ansari Faisal
12-30-2016, 02:36 AM
It doesn't kill, we tried for a while, it won't go lower than a 100%. My health regens faster than Krampus can take away XD but it is funny watching a noob ask why they are dying in pier lol
Start attacking so that your health won't regenrate and I am sure you will die 💀

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

CouchPass
12-30-2016, 05:11 PM
Start attacking so that your health won't regenrate and I am sure you will die ��

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Nope, it doesn't work, I was spamming aimed, at 1% your health regen increases considerably.