PDA

View Full Version : Gold nekro

lucaskane2480
12-25-2016, 12:28 PM
Hello. I just wanted to say, sts will you release gold nekro even after the sales? Cause I bought one (spent over 60$ on it!) And I'm not sure if I should sell or not because you did say there were only going to be 48 released through these sales, but what about after? I would keep as a vanity thing because of the limit amount that's in the game, but I don't want to lose out on selling for a high price to it just falling because he is re released. Any thoughts?

Kiritobozz
12-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Hello. I just wanted to say, sts will you release gold nekro even after the sales? Cause I bought one (spent over 60$ on it!) And I'm not sure if I should sell or not because you did say there were only going to be 48 released through these sales, but what about after? I would keep as a vanity thing because of the limit amount that's in the game, but I don't want to lose out on selling for a high price to it just falling because he is re released. Any thoughts?

Almost the same statement was made about the availability of SnS...

Ydra
12-25-2016, 02:29 PM
I think the Gold Nekro might, unfortunately, appear in other "special" occasions.
I hope I'm wrong.

Midievalmodel
12-25-2016, 04:45 PM
I think the Gold Nekro might, unfortunately, appear in other "special" occasions.
I hope I'm wrong.

Its only common sense that stg in the interest of making money for the company rightfully so would re-release Gold Nekro. Not releasing gold nekro again would be a very poor business decision. Its in high demand as of right now. STG lately has been trying to prove that hoarders will pay the price because re-releasing items is their right and it will be unpredictable. If you choose to spend alot of gold or real life money for gold nekro exclusivity for 1 month then thats your choice and your right.

Ydra
12-25-2016, 04:58 PM
Its only common sense that stg in the interest of making money for the company rightfully so would re-release Gold Nekro. Not releasing gold nekro again would be a very poor business decision. Its in high demand as of right now. STG lately has been trying to prove that hoarders will pay the price because re-releasing items is their right and it will be unpredictable. If you choose to spend alot of gold or real life money for gold nekro exclusivity for 1 month then thats your choice and your right.

I agree that STS is right in creating as much revenue as possible. But that may be done in other ways than re-releasing an assumed limited pet.
If STS were to make an item truly limited, it would be worth a lot more, and they would probably sell even in the upper 4-5k plat range depending on the item.

Both strategies (limited and non-limited items) are viable, and it's definitely up to STS to make the decision. But as a player, it's refreshing to see a few exclusive items now and again (even if I don't own them).

I would think though that it would be a misleading move to release an item claiming a limited number and then releasing more later on (although it would NOT be lying).

Just my 2 cents.