PDA

View Full Version : Need More Devs Visits in SL

Growwle
09-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Maybe it is just me, but I see devs much more often in PL, than SL, hence less opportunity to get antennae in SL.

BodMaster
09-30-2011, 01:37 PM
They are all working crazy hard at getn new 5 levels of PvE to us.. which you prefer antennas or new content :p

Acyer
09-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Hmmmm hard choice bod.

Growwle
09-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Lol, still working on the last 5 levels. Just being a squeaky wheel. Just got my antennae from Sam a couple minutes ago. Thanks Sam!

GigaBits
09-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Try getting on shortly after a patch or update. They tend to check things out and will instance hop or cruise the towns. Granted they will be busy so don't be pushy and annoying, just wave and cross your fingers. And, someone told me this a while ago, if they aren't wearing them they aren't giving them. Also, if you didn't know, they are on central time.

EDIT: leaving the info here but I got ninja'd by the op =) sorry for being late and grats on getting them

BodMaster
09-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Try getting on shortly after a patch or update. They tend to check things out and will instance hop or cruise the towns. Granted they will be busy so don't be pushy and annoying, just wave and cross your fingers. And, someone told me this a while ago, if they aren't wearing them they aren't giving them. Also, if you didn't know, they are on central time.

EDIT: leaving the info here but I got ninja'd by the op =) sorry for being late and grats on getting them

All good info buddy :D and all correct :)

Nice one Growwle! Congrats :D

Heyyoucooll
09-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Hey guys i have never seen a dev except sam when he was droid. I really want antennas so bad so my question is what are all the devs names and is there anyway to find out when they will be on, where they will be, and their names?

Heyyoucooll
09-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Oh and do devs look diffrent?

Draco Mikato
09-30-2011, 03:13 PM
You might just get your wish tomorrow :D

Growwle
09-30-2011, 03:16 PM
Hey guys i have never seen a dev except sam when he was droid. I really want antennas so bad so my question is what are all the devs names and is there anyway to find out when they will be on, where they will be, and their names?

I have heard of Samhayne, asommers and Justg showing up in SL. Their names should be red above their characters.

Cahaun
09-30-2011, 03:18 PM
I have seen the devs more in SL than PL! Especially Sam. What lvl is he now? He was lvl 5 last time I saw him.

Growwle
09-30-2011, 03:40 PM
I have seen the devs more in SL than PL! Especially Sam. What lvl is he now? He was lvl 5 last time I saw him.

I did not notice what level he was, I assume the devs could be any level they want.

BodMaster
09-30-2011, 03:52 PM

Thought he was level 6 last time I seen haha :p

Heyyoucooll
09-30-2011, 04:33 PM

Hes lvl 31

Darkfader
09-30-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah he is level 31 and seems like wish of poster of thread got just today full filled and devs was ingame. Hopely more online so more people would see them(me included).

Growwle
09-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Yeah he is level 31 and seems like wish of poster of thread got just today full filled and devs was ingame.

Yes, literally minutes after I posted this and two minutes before I had to log off and go back to work, lol. I have played since beta and have seen devs before, but they were not giving out antennae at the time. Got my yellow ones in PL about a day after I started playing. Since there are multiple instances of the Blackstar and Numa, it really is just luck when you stumble on a dev.

Darkfader
09-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Yes, literally minutes after I posted this and two minutes before I had to log off and go back to work, lol. I have played since beta and have seen devs before, but they were not giving out antennae at the time. Got my yellow ones in PL about a day after I started playing. Since there are multiple instances of the Blackstar and Numa, it really is just luck when you stumble on a dev.

I give you and others tip of the day.
Add samhayne as friend, he accept all friend requests and you can join him trough friend list when he is online. Ust got to stalk him on your friend list. ;]

McBain
09-30-2011, 04:50 PM
I've seen devs twice in SL, but never in PL, and I play PL waaaaayyyyy more. Just coincidence/luck of the draw I guess.

Growwle
09-30-2011, 05:02 PM
I give you and others tip of the day.
Add samhayne as friend, he accept all friend requests and you can join him trough friend list when he is online. Ust got to stalk him on your friend list.

Thanks, have Sam friended in PL, tried to friend Sam in SL during beta, but he did not accept, probably had too many requests at the time.

Samhayne
09-30-2011, 05:14 PM
It was easier when our only game was Pocket Legends, so perhaps that is why your perception of which games we're in is such. Now that we have two games, we're in any one of them roughly half as much as we were when it was only Pocket Legends.

Register
09-30-2011, 05:26 PM
It was easier when our only game was Pocket Legends, so perhaps that is why your perception of which games we're in is such. Now that we have two games, we're in any one of them roughly half as much as we were when it was only Pocket Legends.

Yeah, devs cant get on ALL the time :p