PDA

View Full Version : Best looking vanities for Mage

loyti
12-25-2016, 10:25 PM
I know this might be subjective, but i want to know some of the best looking vanities for Mage.
Im currently using my classic love set and i wanted to switch to change to something new.
Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas everyone.

Ceuidear
12-25-2016, 10:57 PM
It depends upon what u like. TBH, nobody cares about what vanity u r wearing personally i would like to suggest u to invest ur gold on better gears(Just a suggestion).
When it comes to vanity i like the Violet set & the new hearthy set which makes the mages look like tiny oranges walking around:p

Energizeric
12-25-2016, 11:56 PM
I like the cryostar set with the pink glow around you. I think it looks really sharp. :)

xtian02
12-26-2016, 12:00 AM
Steel commando vest, 500k vanity hat, and heartwyrm staff...
soo gooodddd...

dinzly
12-26-2016, 01:17 AM
tree vest,green founder hat,colorful balloon wing,lepre banner,kershal vanity and last one runic flare vanity

or just buy the ice golem set

Instanthumor
12-26-2016, 01:41 AM
tree vest,green founder hat,colorful balloon wing,lepre banner,kershal vanity and last one runic flare vanity

or just buy the ice golem set

Green founder's hat with the balloon wings on tree suit is so generic and overused. Mix and match other helms and back accessories to your liking!

Motherless_Child
12-26-2016, 02:22 PM
I know this might be subjective, but i want to know some of the best looking vanities for Mage.
Im currently using my classic love set and i wanted to switch to change to something new.
Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas everyone.

The BEST and ONLY good looking mage vanity is the White Ghost Costume (Ghost Mask And Ghost robe (not the NEW ghost vanities, but the OLD one))...... All other mage vanities severely miss the mark, IMO, TBH.................. As far as vanity weapons goes, the Frost Touch gun would be an excellent vanity WEAPON 4 mage but.... The not so attractive elondrian gun is what we have instead................ :grumpy: :suspicion: :sorrow:

nightmaresmoke
12-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Red founder+iron hands for my mage ;) nottironman lol

"The nightmare never ends"

nataraki
12-26-2016, 03:28 PM
Ash vanity set with drak pack, super smelly helm with gore-goblin vanity armor

Eriel Delgado
12-26-2016, 08:54 PM
grey grimreaper hood, infectious vestment, halloween 2014 banner, poison cauldron, kershal and elon gun vanity for wep. glint set for floor eff. shadowmancer title. you will look like straight out of shuyal.

Captainrock
01-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Gauntlet banner 6 or any blue banner with Winter fury armor, Straw hat and ballon wing it looks very cool.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk