PDA

View Full Version : OP was using this bug

ForgottenWarrior
12-26-2016, 07:15 AM
I found another bug in game what i do not use but i think some op using it to get kills, i came to know it while i was trying an armor without ORDER JEWEL to armor with ORDER JEWEL.

I found that the damage benefit also work in all maps not only in somber regions.

How it works?

I don't suggest to use it, just let you know what it do so devs can fix asap. IF you have an equipment or whole gear with order jewel fury/finesse/mind you can get it's conditional damage to somber in all regions. Remove your gear with order jewel put any other gear clean or any other gemmed and now put back gear with order jewel you will see your damage increased than what it was initially.

I feel like OP using this in loadouts and swapping asap in pvp only to use this bug and keeping it sekrit.

Buff applies in pvp, pve, duel, all maps, towns, and house.
Buff gets removed once your respawn or remap or dc

REQUEST: Please fix it asap thanks, It doesn't seems like a visibility bug like dusk claymore one.

resurrected
12-26-2016, 07:26 AM
That explains all... Long story don't ask
Please fix

ForgottenWarrior
12-26-2016, 07:30 AM
That explains all... Long story don't ask
Please fix

REQUEST: Please fix it asap thanks
Could not say "Bug fix thanks" in a line

Gouiwaa9000
12-26-2016, 09:10 AM
i never heard of this , but if order jewels work in pvp it must be fixed .

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 09:59 AM
Noooooo the worst kept secret in AL is out. Yes they work in pvp lol

Zeus
12-26-2016, 10:03 AM
You do realize I don't have a single order jewel? Please don't insinuate.

ForgottenWarrior
12-26-2016, 10:15 AM
You do realize I don't have a single order jewel? Please don't insinuate.

Why do you take everything like I'm pointing on you lol who knows what gears you or me use?

nightmaresmoke
12-26-2016, 10:17 AM
Wait the op thread didn't mention any names smh.

"The nightmare never ends"

Zeus
12-26-2016, 11:37 AM
Why do you take everything like I'm pointing on you lol who knows what gears you or me use?

Only one person who swaps in the way you're describing. We both know it so why bother with this charade?

Perceval
12-26-2016, 11:41 AM
Only one person who swaps in the way you're describing. We both know it so why bother with this charade?
Sounds like someone's got a skeleton in his closet lol.

Roninmoro
12-26-2016, 11:49 AM
Wrong subforum- please pay attention to where you're posting. Moved!

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 12:07 PM
I swap that way too. Oh nvm you cant be taking about me. The world revolves around one person in this game. I forgot. 😂😂.

Zeus
12-26-2016, 12:50 PM
I swap that way too. Oh nvm you cant be taking about me. The world revolves around one person in this game. I forgot. ����.

OP has had a vendetta against me for a while. He's made threads about my swapping a few times and attempted to defame as well. So yes, I know who he is referring to.

We can test in game who swaps faster tho. What's your IGN? :D

resurrected
12-26-2016, 12:58 PM
OP has had a vendetta against me for a while. He's made threads about my swapping a few times and attempted to defame as well. So yes, I know who he is referring to.

Hey Zeus! I know who would like to check if she swap faster than you or not :)
P.S check PM :)

ForgottenWarrior
12-26-2016, 01:19 PM

Posted threads? Hmmm I never post any thread about any particular. Defame? I suspected inhuman thing on xyz's act so I did comment on a post without even mentioning any name. Comon you are not GOD of AL, don't think you are :)

nightmaresmoke
12-26-2016, 01:50 PM
Defame? So he thinks he's that famous eh? Smh

nightmaresmoke
12-26-2016, 02:02 PM
As i read OP thread i didn't see any naming at all just the word OP (overpowered) so if you immediately assumed your the only OP in this game then there's something wrong with you bro, don't be that delusional better get yourself checked mate. :)

Randirs
12-26-2016, 02:18 PM
Bb

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 02:31 PM
Dude your not getting the point. I swap like a turtle. Does it mean the glitch wont work for me?

What has speed got to do with this. I said i switch like you do. Not faster than you.

My ign is gosuckononeidiot

Zeus
12-26-2016, 02:36 PM
Posted threads? Hmmm I never post any thread about any particular. Defame? I suspected inhuman thing on xyz's act so I did comment on a post without even mentioning any name. Comon you are not GOD of AL, don't think you are :)

Uh no, you mentioned my name several times. I even have forum PM from you.

Don't want me to be on forums? Now I need 2-7days approval by dev for every post in forums. Just because of you. Are you paying STS for something? I hate restrictions of speech I clearly said it was my opinion , don't I have rights to keep bad opinion on something/ someone? I found it is because you over reacted and reported to a dev. I will be never be able to use forum anymore �� thanks for it I'm leaving it.

@Naughtiest
It matters because there's no point to do it if you can't do it fast. You're better off rejoining quickly than doing something useless like this. There's no need to insult just because you're lacking the full perspective.

That being said, it is a glitch and should be fixed. One could also say this is why it takes them 3 seconds to be ready after spawn...because they're swapping and abusing bug in menu. ;)

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 02:45 PM
Theres no point doing it if you dont do it fast? Dude ive done it slowly as hell and joined back in clash. Its worth it for the stat bonus it gives.

Ur just looking at it from ur point of view. Typical.. ur already presuming im doing it at pvp level 61. Like i said bro. Theres a whole other world out there and ur not at the centre. Think about it.

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Also not sure about how you guys pvp. But whenever we clash. We wait and let others regroup. So speed isnt an issue. We dont clash like headless madmen.

Zeus
12-26-2016, 02:53 PM
Also not sure about how you guys pvp. But whenever we clash. We wait and let others regroup. So speed isnt an issue. We dont clash like headless madmen.

Why would you allow for regrouping in a clash? It makes no sense to me. If you don't fight fast, you're not helping the team much in my opinion. You're free to prove that wrong though. @.@

The whole point is to find the most effective strategy and win.

And no, I'm not missing the point. The OP put and focused it in a PvP perspective so my posts were pertaining to that. I never said the bug should not be fixed or it has other applications in game.

See here:

I feel like OP using this in loadouts and swapping asap in pvp only to use this bug and keeping it sekrit.

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 03:01 PM
Yeah and pvp applies to all levels. At my level 3 secs dont make no difference at all. So stop thinking so narrow minded. Pvp isnt just at 61. Thank you

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 03:04 PM
U want most effective stragety to win? 4 blocks and win win. But lets not even go there. Sometimes its about playing fair. Let the enemy regroup after a wipeout and start round 2.

ForgottenWarrior
12-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Uh no, you mentioned my name several times. I even have forum PM from you.

@Naughtiest
It matters because there's no point to do it if you can't do it fast. You're better off rejoining quickly than doing something useless like this. There's no need to insult just because you're lacking the full perspective.

That being said, it is a glitch and should be fixed. One could also say this is why it takes them 3 seconds to be ready after spawn...because they're swapping and abusing bug in menu. ;)

Lol you display pm to others? That post was made by someone else and I comment there with your ign coz the title had your name as topic. When something has brought up as a topic there are 2 sides with different arguments. There was nothing wrong with my comment on that thread because you were the subject . Elsewhere I never tried to defame you, I don't need either you also know you got many haters already bcz not being nice to them or whatever.
You can't play like all others in AL why expecting to everyone have behavior like " hi sir, wow you so rich omg I'm your fan" is even if you were a developer the max punishment will be what a ban? When I do nothing. And the truth is you are just a normal player like anyone else you sho understand it first. Stop drama now bye

ForgottenWarrior
12-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Dude your not getting the point. I swap like a turtle. Does it mean the glitch wont work for me?

What has speed got to do with this. I said i switch like you do. Not faster than you.

My ign is gosuckononeidiot

Did I said somewhere about speed set? I said switching fast between loadouts zzz this thread has nothing to do with the speed set issue

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 03:52 PM
Who mentioned speed set? Ur the first guy to mention speed set here. Too many christmas whiskeys?

Zeus
12-26-2016, 03:55 PM
U want most effective stragety to win? 4 blocks and win win. But lets not even go there. Sometimes its about playing fair. Let the enemy regroup after a wipeout and start round 2.

Most effective strategy 4v4* or 5v5 if CTF*

@Forgotten
Yes, you did try and obviously something wrong with it if you got warning.

Naughtiest
12-26-2016, 04:02 PM
Why cant everyone just get along hey and enjoy the game.. From my side. Belated Merry Christmas and an advanced happy new year. Lots of love

Ign Mummy

Earlingstad
12-30-2016, 02:17 AM
Never knew about this. Thanks for letting us know the sekrit. Hopefully it is fixed soon.

Azebor
01-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Fix this pls