PDA

View Full Version : No internet!!???

Anabariez
09-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Hi 3 days ago I was playing this game then all of a sudden I was booted, promptly getting a message saying I have no internet connection. However I did I could play all other games and even surf the internet. So, I thought I would just do the normal fix of "weird" bugs by re-installing the game. Then it says the game could not be installed on my usb.

So I checked my memory and made sure I have the required amount to install.. I have 918 mb on my SD left (half used). Proceeded to try and re-install, I got the same message as before. So then I try to unmount my SD card like I had to do before. Still doesn't work!

I need some help!!

I'm using Droid incredible with 3g have around 4 bars all the time on Verizon network.

Growwle
09-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Uninstall the game, unmount, then remount your SD card, then reinstall the game from the market. Rebooting your phone may help with your internet connection too.

Anabariez
09-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Uninstall the game, unmount, then remount your SD card, then reinstall the game from the market. Rebooting your phone may help with your internet connection too.
I did all that nothing helps.

Zapoke
09-30-2011, 11:37 AM
I think I've seen something similar to this post...
If I remember correctly, he had to download the game to his phone.. Not an SD card.
But maybe I missread everything you just said. :) , I play on iOS, and never have owned a Droid so I've no idea...

Growwle
09-30-2011, 11:50 AM
I think I've seen something similar to this post...
If I remember correctly, he had to download the game to his phone.. Not an SD card.
But maybe I missread everything you just said. :) , I play on iOS, and never have owned a Droid so I've no idea...

I just suggested that because it had solved a similar problem for me in the past.

bronislav84
10-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Have you tried rebooting your device them retry? Only thing I can suggest. Otherwise your device might need to be replaced if all attempts fail....

CanonicalKoi
10-01-2011, 10:26 AM
For the "no internet connection" it may have been that the game was down for a second. I get the "Oops! Our server is up but you can't connect...." message sometimes when the server is actually down. Possibly the same sort of thing?

As far as not enough storage, Dracknor said this on the Support page reference Droid devices:

Are you trying to download Pocket Legends or Star Legends and being told you don't have enough storage space?

You probably need to download the game directly from us.

For Pocket Legends:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?12738-PocketLegends....

For Star Legends:

http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/StarLegends.apk

I hope you're able to get back up and playing!

ETA: Dracknor also said this in another thread (bolding added):

Please make sure you have at least 40 megs free on your internal memory even if you are installing to your SD card. If you are insalling everything to internal you need about 140 megs.

Anabariez
10-04-2011, 12:11 AM
I think my SD card somehow got corrupt... anyways bought new one all is fixed

CanonicalKoi
10-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Yay! Glad to hear you're back in the game. :)

thewolf
10-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Nice to hear ur playing welcome back