PDA

View Full Version : OP Combo:Immortal Staff+Arcane Deary

Kaziscate
12-26-2016, 12:44 PM
So recently I've been trying to solo farm for the Banished Ring (cuz no1 wun halp m3 m8) and I got frustrated from getting r3kt by the orcs. I summoned Arcane Deary and my Arcane Deary Ring while I was using my Immortal Staff. Something very magical happened...... The Immortal Staff's proc banished enemies while they were displaced! I actually wasn't expecting this and it actually surprised me. I didn't realize an explosion that had a chance to banish can persist through displacement. I do believe that we can now get a little bit more use out of Arcane Deary and the ring now that we finally have something that can persist through displacement. :p

nightmaresmoke
12-26-2016, 02:07 PM
Finally arcane deary ring potential unlocked though only useful for mages but still nice discovery bro. 👍

"The nightmare never ends"

Motherless_Child
12-26-2016, 02:28 PM
So recently I've been trying to solo farm for the Banished Ring (cuz no1 wun halp m3 m8) and I got frustrated from getting r3kt by the orcs. I summoned Arcane Deary and my Arcane Deary Ring while I was using my Immortal Staff. Something very magical happened...... The Immortal Staff's proc banished enemies while they were displaced! I actually wasn't expecting this and it actually surprised me. I didn't realize an explosion that had a chance to banish can persist through displacement. I do believe that we can now get a little bit more use out of Arcane Deary and the ring now that we finally have something that can persist through displacement. :p

That ring was the worst thing ever created........ Kills the flow of mob destruction....... #NoMoreDearyRing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolaty
12-26-2016, 06:14 PM
I can see this tread closed already due to drama :( I love deary though its the best arcane for the price. That ring though........

PEMA
12-26-2016, 08:33 PM
I want to obtain that banished set for rogue but I don't know where to start tho :(

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

resurrected
12-27-2016, 02:41 AM
I want to obtain that banished set for rogue but I don't know where to start tho :(

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk
There is some guide in forum. Also in crafting station you'll find helm that requires 3 dragon bars to craft ( it's part of banished set )
You need elixir and hunt portal at shaman pakuna! I believe there are still people who run for this, just ask in thread

PEMA
12-27-2016, 08:46 AM
There is some guide in forum. Also in crafting station you'll find helm that requires 3 dragon bars to craft ( it's part of banished set )
You need elixir and hunt portal at shaman pakuna! I believe there are still people who run for this, just ask in thread
But this set will be useful in the future right? or is it just a waste of time and gold?

resurrected
12-27-2016, 08:47 AM
But this set will be useful in the future right? or is it just a waste of time and gold?
It will be useful from what Devs said