PDA

View Full Version : Please move the lvl booster on paradise pier

kickazzrogue
12-27-2016, 01:32 AM
Its getting really ridiculous this is like the 3rd of 4th time I've accidentally ran into it and lvld my character. Seems like every time i have 250 plat this thing is getting me. I'm half scared to even have 250 plat in my account any more. Paradise pier is one of the most popular maps and the lvl booster is right in the middle of the map where every one has to walk buy it. This issue has been addressed a few times and nothing ever came out of it. I'm sure you guys are tired of getting support emails about this also. And now you changed policy about delvling so I'm possibly getting punished for having 250 plat in my account which isn't fair for something that isn't all my fault. And also i noticed the platinum purchase option turns its self off sometimes I check the box and come back online and its unchecked. So can we please move the lvl booster or give us the option to delvl for plat. I don't see this being a problem any more since PvP lbs are gone just cancel achv points or something if u choose to delvl. Hopewe can fix this issue ty.

resurrected
12-27-2016, 02:32 AM
Indeed it turns off after updates/server reset mostly

Donquixoth
12-27-2016, 04:08 AM
Yeah, it is like a trap. So unlucky when accidentally click.

kickazzrogue
12-27-2016, 07:48 AM
Yeah, it is like a trap. So unlucky when accidentally click.
It wouldn't be so bad but some people aren't getting delvl. Idk if its because they took advantage or not but its still kinda messed up. I won't be happy if the toon I worked 4 years building up is on a lvl i don't like. Plus the loss of pets titles PvP kills etc etc.

kickazzrogue
12-27-2016, 09:53 AM
Keeping this at the top so hopefully a dev sees

Lawpvp
12-27-2016, 12:39 PM
Its getting really ridiculous this is like the 3rd of 4th time I've accidentally ran into it and lvld my character. Seems like every time i have 250 plat this thing is getting me. I'm half scared to even have 250 plat in my account any more. Paradise pier is one of the most popular maps and the lvl booster is right in the middle of the map where every one has to walk buy it. This issue has been addressed a few times and nothing ever came out of it. I'm sure you guys are tired of getting support emails about this also. And now you changed policy about delvling so I'm possibly getting punished for having 250 plat in my account which isn't fair for something that isn't all my fault. And also i noticed the platinum purchase option turns its self off sometimes I check the box and come back online and its unchecked. So can we please move the lvl booster or give us the option to delvl for plat. I don't see this being a problem any more since PvP lbs are gone just cancel achv points or something if u choose to delvl. Hopewe can fix this issue ty.

go into options, there is a box with the words "confirm platinum purchases next to it. I suggest you check that box. ez solution. I've done this myself over a year ago when i first opened my nekro on my twink rogue. I was freakin out for 10 days until it was fixed cuz this was my first arcane.

kickazzrogue
12-27-2016, 04:33 PM
go into options, there is a box with the words "confirm platinum purchases next to it. I suggest you check that box. ez solution. I've done this myself over a year ago when i first opened my nekro on my twink rogue. I was freakin out for 10 days until it was fixed cuz this was my first arcane.
You must not of read the post or comments very well. In the post and comments it says how the platinum purchase box is unchecking itself after updates and server resets.

Lawpvp
12-28-2016, 11:25 AM
You must not of read the post or comments very well. In the post and comments it says how the platinum purchase box is unchecking itself after updates and server resets.

Ahh didnt notice that. Thats strange since things like hide helmet or reject gifts dont get u checked

kickazzrogue
12-28-2016, 04:28 PM
Ahh didnt notice that. Thats strange since things like hide helmet or reject gifts dont get u checked yea I'm not sure why eather. small things like this seem to happen alot on updates.

kickazzrogue
01-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Please address this issue ty

Thaze
01-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Agreed this needs to be fixed... I hope your character is returned to its original level kickazzrogue, because this certainly isnt your fault!

kickazzrogue
01-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Agreed this needs to be fixed... I hope your character is returned to its original level kickazzrogue, because this certainly isnt your fault!
I hope so to but this doesn't seem to be a priority. This is not the first post I've made about this issue and its been ongoing ever since the system was introduced. And they have been well aware of it for awhile now. I can't even get a dev to respond or acknowledge it.

kickazzrogue
01-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Pls address this issue ty

Carapace
01-18-2017, 12:13 PM
I have adjusted his location to not be in the main path