PDA

View Full Version : Mid level archer - Questions on build

Addihul
06-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Morning. I started my archer a few days back and I have a few questions.

1. Blinding shot and repluse shot scenario: Let's say you're shooting at a boss with a speed of 1.2. When you hit them with blind/repluse, does your bow continue to shoot at 1.2? Or does it pause, take the skill shots, and then start up again? This is important as the DPS increase popping blind/repluse would be significant if it ADDED damage while your bow was doing its normal attacks. If not, they're worthless since they're low dmg mana syncs?

2. Shattering scream is AoE?

3. The 'cruel combo' from both screams is only a visual effect as the 'combo' does nothing extra (dmg, etc)?

4. Break armor is AoE or single target?

5. I will be a bow weilding Archer so absolutely no need for int/str correct?

6. Right now my build is as follows:

focus - 5
blast shot - 5
thorn root - 5
meditation - 5
evade - 5
break arm - 5
shat scream - 5

Not sure where to put the other 5 points, and why? Thanks

Sayishere
06-28-2010, 09:03 AM
2. yes its aoe
4 its single target
4. erm, if you put 11 points into each int and str, you get 1 m/s or 1 h/s, this can prove useful if need be but full dex is better for dps
5. restore is useful inbetween kiting to get your health back with, also shattering scream is useful to reduce damage and reduce armour of targets (shattering scream and breka armour stacks)

thats all i know hope it helped

King Richie
06-28-2010, 10:42 AM
your bow keeps firing so you can double hit the enemy !

Addihul
06-28-2010, 11:19 AM
Perfect glad to hear it. Then I'll be putting my last 5 in one of the final damage skills. Probably not the knockback one since it'll ruin the group dynamic.

King Richie
06-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Knockback is very good i think it helps when your running a boss or in PvP !