PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone who can answer

xxalivexx
12-27-2016, 02:31 AM
Ok so i pvp blah blah blah, i know either way it goes there will be drama but this one player is just going too far, practically harrassing me, private messaging me things that you can basically call cyber bullying as i see it, i have a few screenshots but I'm not sure if the player will be banned for what he is doing, I'm getting sick of it, I'm just chilling minding my business and out of no where i get a pm from this player talking about he gonna farm me he gonna do this, I'm a rat, I'm a crack baby, he is just going to far and I'm done with it...

Donquixoth
12-27-2016, 04:19 AM
Putting him to ignore list will help you so much.

PEMA
12-27-2016, 08:52 AM
/ignore easy, i've been there too when someone killed me using a pve build and bragged about it and called me nab and talked stuffs about my parents :(

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

resurrected
12-27-2016, 09:40 AM
/ignore easy, i've been there too when someone killed me using a pve build and bragged about it and called me nab and talked stuffs about my parents :(

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk
That's bannable. Take screenshot and send to support

PEMA
12-27-2016, 09:42 AM
Nahh I'm not like that, I want to enjoy the game but I don't want to ruin other people's :)

xxalivexx
12-27-2016, 10:56 AM
Ya i figured i will surely send to support and let them handle this.

Roninmoro
12-27-2016, 12:13 PM
Report it in game if it breaks the ToS, but honestly, the ignore list is the most overlooked tool in the entire game.

Att
12-27-2016, 12:59 PM
you can troll him back

xxalivexx
12-27-2016, 03:22 PM
Report it in game if it breaks the ToS, but honestly, the ignore list is the most overlooked tool in the entire game.
I don't want to ignore anyone, i just want to talk without having to wonder what someone is saying, maybe its enjoyable. If i send ss through email and report there will anything happen?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk