PDA

View Full Version : Quiting the game. giving some stuff for free.

Markods
12-27-2016, 01:11 PM
Quiting the game. giving some stuff for free.
PM me IGN: Regista.

Markods
12-27-2016, 01:59 PM
Before I go, I would like you guys to recommend me some good MMO`s. Thank you.

Jsuit
12-27-2016, 02:00 PM
Mmos console, pc or mobile?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Markods
12-27-2016, 02:06 PM
Mmos console, pc or mobile?

Pc or mobile.

Visiting
12-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Might try Path of Exile, ESO, or Blade and Soul on PC :)

scarysmerf
12-27-2016, 02:23 PM
Arcane online

Kiritobozz
12-27-2016, 02:24 PM

For pc: Guild Wars 2 is an amazing mmorpg in my opinion.

Pm me if you want know about more awesome games :): Akamesenpai

ForgottenWarrior
12-27-2016, 02:59 PM
I wonder why no one comment ign and say "please give me item or gold"

Jsuit
12-27-2016, 03:15 PM
For pc: Guild Wars 2 is an amazing mmorpg in my opinion.

Pm me if you want know about more awesome games :): Akamesenpai
I thought GW was OK, I really like World of Warcraft and League of Legends.
I like shooters though for PC and mostly play Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch with a little bit of Paladins and Csgo.
I only play AL on mobile though

Chuuwee
12-27-2016, 07:36 PM
U can try Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings (mmorpg). or Durango (survival rpg) which is in Beta trial until Jan 15th. Find them in google play :)

Back
12-28-2016, 12:50 AM

If u are looking for a addictive PC game I'd suggest Dota 2, it's a MOBA, free to play with constant updates, huge fanbase, don't need to spend any money on it unless u want some costume which don't affect the game but makes your "Hero" visually unique etc. It has various Tournaments all over the world, from Amateur Leagues to Professional Leagues, and the biggest E-Sports tournament named "The International" with $18,000,000 prize pool. It's fun to watch, play and yell at your team and opponents. Give it a try.

PS League of Legends is a dotA 1 rip off :P

PortalofAwesome
12-28-2016, 01:31 AM
If u are looking for a addictive PC game I'd suggest Dota 2, it's a MOBA, free to play with constant updates, huge fanbase, don't need to spend any money on it unless u want some costume which don't affect the game but makes your "Hero" visually unique etc. It has various Tournaments all over the world, from Amateur Leagues to Professional Leagues, and the biggest E-Sports tournament named "The International" with $18,000,000 prize pool. It's fun to watch, play and yell at your team and opponents. Give it a try.

I played both and honestly I enjoyed League of Legends more than DOTA 2. I suggest you play both and see what's better but for me those 2 are my favorite MOBAs

Back
12-28-2016, 01:57 AM
I played both and honestly I enjoyed League of Legends more than DOTA 2. I suggest you play both and see what's better but for me those 2 are my favorite MOBAs
I just wanted to take a shot at LoL fans. Lol

On a serious note, I did play LoL for 2 years, but after 5 years of playing Dota (dotA and Dota 2 combined). LoL's champs are well balanced and Dota always has a bunch of OP heroes (every patch) but I left like LoL is much easier (not that it's a bad thing) and it's much better to start with LoL and then move to Dota. Since Dota's learning curve is undeniably higher and after years of playing, I could say LoL came naturally to me and that's not something I want when I try out a new game.

That is just my opinion.

Rakuuun
12-28-2016, 05:53 AM
I just wanted to take a shot at LoL fans. Lol

On a serious note, I did play LoL for 2 years, but after 5 years of playing Dota (dotA and Dota 2 combined). LoL's champs are well balanced and Dota always has a bunch of OP heroes (every patch) but I left like LoL is much easier (not that it's a bad thing) and it's much better to start with LoL and then move to Dota. Since Dota's learning curve is undeniably higher and after years of playing, I could say LoL came naturally to me and that's not something I want when I try out a new game.

That is just my opinion.

when I type LoL in Dota 2 my hero is always laugh, i dont know why.

mrm
12-28-2016, 06:09 AM
i think its against ToS of fourms for premonitions but here are my recommendation
*pc
Gw 2
and defnetly elder scrolls online amzing pvp
*Mobile
iruna online or toram ( toram newest version ) they dont have pvp but offers fun gameplay (reminds me of sao (toram) and omg is the community nice there you never get a " F u " or "gtfo" if you ask someone for help with a quest
sad to see yet another friend go

Jsuit
12-28-2016, 09:57 AM

The only problem with Dota and LoL is you need to have a solid 30 minutes to an hour for 1 game or else you get the penalty which I forgot haven't played it in a while.

Back
12-28-2016, 09:59 AM
The only problem with Dota and LoL is you need to have a solid 30 minutes to an hour for 1 game or else you get the penalty which I forgot haven't played it in a while.

My longest was 2 hrs. Both teams were camping base and waiting for the other to push. Lol

Jsuit
12-28-2016, 10:01 AM
My longest was 2 hrs. Both teams were camping base and waiting for the other to push. Lol

Lol that would be horrible.
Thats one of the reasons I quit, whenever those scenarios happened I just didn't have the time and had to leave and was very annoying.

Att
12-28-2016, 10:05 AM

I need all your stuff and dont lisen to back hes lying lol is best game than dota 2 ever

Back
12-28-2016, 10:15 AM
I need all your stuff and dont lisen to back hes lying lol is best game than dota 2 ever
Moba Warfare. LOL (pun intended).

Jsuit
12-28-2016, 10:16 AM
Moba Warfare. LOL (pun intended).

Heh, I see what you did there 😁

Santomchez
12-28-2016, 10:46 AM
Need stuff for toon

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

octavos
12-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Arcane online

im gonna give this a shot :)
thanks

edit: meh, its not my type...its a diablo esque type of game.

Kingslaughter
12-28-2016, 11:06 AM
Mobile legends...

Coffeimmortal
12-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Izanagi awsome ninjas mmorpg online
Twom (the world of magic) awesome free pk mmorpg

Ign vtaa
Lol
Gime toon billion stuff xd

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Jsuit
12-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Since now people are asking for stuff, might as well join in... I already said what Mmos I like but if you give anything away:ign Jesusfan

mrm
12-28-2016, 11:42 AM
can i have your water jewels :3
ign:Beiaraban

Markods
12-28-2016, 01:48 PM
Just to stop people from pming me, I gave away all of my stuff.

Nat King Aggrey
12-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Avabel

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk