PDA

View Full Version : My friend got banned :(

zauilet
12-27-2016, 03:36 PM
My friend gonewrong who is pure non plat like me got banned 2-3 days ago I'm here to help him out I would request to know why he got banned he is no scammer pure good person history
He says this is wht happened here r his original words
"> idk what happen bro.. i just play my twink like always in event.. suddenly i dc then i saw i got banned.. i got no explaination why i got banned frm sts... this is what i think why i got banned.. my phone spammed buying plat when this phone of mine hang because of laggyness but i already cancelled it all... it was a day before i got banned.. the only thing i do before i got banned is i help someone from our guild transfer his gold to his twink that day.. but i do it in the right way.. i trade n i put equally price item in it.. thats all i can think of the reason why i got banned..
>"
Plz I request to do something about this he is my best friend and some other people too not me alone
I hope something can b done to get him his account back
All I request is an explanation for such a thing...pls look into this ty

resurrected
12-27-2016, 03:41 PM
Creating post will cause only useless drama on forum. Best solution is to email here
Support@spacetimestudios.com

Wazakesy
12-27-2016, 03:41 PM
Forums isnt the best place to discuss bans. Pm justG or tell him to contact STS Support

zauilet
12-27-2016, 06:47 PM
OK I'll see /11chars

ForgottenWarrior
12-27-2016, 11:34 PM
The gold he helped to transfer might be the reason.

Ceuidear
12-28-2016, 07:32 AM
Transfers of an Item/Gold in game is done at players own risk & i don't think helping friend/guildie to transfer Gold/Items will result in getting banned unless it has been rightfully done.

Zulgath
12-28-2016, 08:51 AM
Creating post will cause only useless drama on forum. Best solution is to email here
Support@spacetimestudios.com
No that is not best solution lol
They barely respond

resurrected
12-28-2016, 09:11 AM
No that is not best solution lol
They barely respond
This thread will get removed anyway So difference isn't big

PEMA
12-28-2016, 10:26 AM
Maybe he got framed

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Roninmoro
12-28-2016, 12:05 PM
A+ for not naming anyone in the forums, but you do need to email support. The forums isn't the place for this, unless you have a specific suggestion on how to improve a feature of the game.