PDA

View Full Version : I've got a riddle for you all!

Eyesharp
09-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Ok so after seeing lilypinks thread I thought I'd do somewhat a more challenging riddle.If you wanna answer pm me!Like someone said if you answer in the thread you'd kill ir for everyone.Here's your riddle:There is a woman.Recently her mother died.She goes to her funeral and meets a handsome man.She ask the man where he was from and the man said he was from her family.The woman never recognized the man.The next day the woman kills her own sister.So here's your question:Why did she kill her own sister?

Whoever gets the answer first will get a special something in pocket legends from me.I shall announce the first person to get it right.
P.s before you PM me I'd like to tell you this.Once you've gotten your answer please be aware my riddles shall be deceiving so think very deeply.
I'll give you all one hint. The hint is:Shovel.If you are an expert you'd figure it out.

Hankomachos
09-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Cus she's the man! XD jk

Eyesharp
09-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Cus she's the man! XD jk
Not even close :p

Eyesharp
09-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Cus she's the man! XD jk
Not even close :p

MimeRifle
09-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Okay... So I know I've heard this before, so I tried to look it up.... Now I remember, And now I'm anxious to see how this goes... LOL!!!!!

Eyesharp
09-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Okay... So I know I've heard this before, so I tried to look it up.... Now I remember, And now I'm anxious to see how this goes... LOL!!!!!
Don't you dare tell!!!

MimeRifle
09-30-2011, 02:26 PM
I won't tell... But it will be hard for people to figure out the way you asked it. (hint)

JaytB
09-30-2011, 02:33 PM
I know this one, it's supposed to be a psychological test. The way you asked it is kind of weird though :)

Gluttony
09-30-2011, 02:35 PM
Okay... So I know I've heard this before, so I tried to look it up....

I know this one, it's supposed to be a psychological test. The way you asked it is kind of weird though :)

If you think it's because she wants to see the guy again, then you're wrong. That's the psychopath test, he made it so the guy was related so that would be extra twisted if it was the correct answer.

Barrington
09-30-2011, 02:40 PM
if you can answer this your smart

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?

97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answer?

JaytB
09-30-2011, 02:52 PM
If you think it's because she wants to see the guy again, then you're wrong. That's the psychopath test, he made it so the guy was related so that would be extra twisted if it was the correct answer.

Someone twisted enough to kill her sister wouldn't surprise me to be 'extra' twisted :p

MimeRifle
09-30-2011, 02:55 PM
I got it. Very clever, Mr. Barrington...

Orcish
09-30-2011, 03:32 PM

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown

97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answer?
Television? I guess I can't lol

Nick41324
09-30-2011, 03:39 PM

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown

ITS KILLING ME! I don't know lol

Barrington
09-30-2011, 03:40 PM
the answer is no
it says can you guess the riddle the answer is no

JaytB
09-30-2011, 03:40 PM
ITS KILLING ME! I don't know lol

Maybe it's 'time' :)

Orcish
09-30-2011, 03:42 PM
the answer is no
it says can you guess the riddle the answer is no
Ahh

Eyesharp
09-30-2011, 04:09 PM
No no no!Yes it's a physco test but I put it in a different way GUYS/GIRLS LOOK AT MY HINT!

Lysdexic
09-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Check your PM Eyesharp, I'm pretty sure I gave the correct answer.