PDA

View Full Version : When to sell jewels?

Jsuit
12-27-2016, 03:47 PM
Whenever I jewel farm I never knew how high to craft and then sell, I normally end up hoarding them until excellent and sell. When is the best time to sell? Fortified? Higher, lower?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
12-27-2016, 03:57 PM
Whenever I jewel farm I never knew how high to craft and then sell, I normally end up hoarding them until excellent and sell. When is the best time to sell? Fortified? Higher, lower?

It's sorta like the "stock market"...... There is no set time time frame or anyway of you knowing exactly when to buy and sell....... You sorta have to gamble and anticipate the right time to buy and sell.... You have to pay attention to and acquire a FEEL for the market.......

Nabhunter
12-27-2016, 04:35 PM
It's sorta like the "stock market"...... There is no set time time frame or anyway of you knowing exactly when to buy and sell....... You sorta have to gamble and anticipate the right time to buy and sell.... You have to pay attention to and acquire a FEEL for the market.......

Ummm.. I'm not sure if you understood main message right.. I think he meant what is the best tier of jewels to get max cash out of them.. I've always sold my jewels as standard because crafting doesnt take too long and you don't need to spam hundreds of jewels in auction at same time.. But i'm not really sure which is best tier.. Standard is my opinion.. :)

Motherless_Child
12-27-2016, 05:17 PM
Ummm.. I'm not sure if you understood main message right.. I think he meant what is the best tier of jewels to get max cash out of them.. I've always sold my jewels as standard because crafting doesnt take too long and you don't need to spam hundreds of jewels in auction at same time.. But i'm not really sure which is best tier.. Standard is my opinion.. :)

I did not misunderstand the OP... Was just trying to give the poster a general rundown of how the market works without telling the poster "what I sell" or "what I would sell"...... Just basically telling him/her that the best way is to pay attention to the market..... Upon doing so, he/she will get a feel for/a better idea of what tier jewel for a particular jewel class is selling better ATM (whenever that moment may be)..............

Jsuit
12-27-2016, 06:56 PM
OK, thanks for the input!

Thewolfbull
12-28-2016, 06:02 AM
Excellent superb or noble depends keep a few of each sell when that tier of jewel is high is high. Jewel farming isnt as good as it was before.

PEMA
12-28-2016, 08:07 PM
I sell forts for fast money but sometimes would craft higher tiers when I have a lot of free time

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Magemagix
12-29-2016, 05:51 AM
Try selling fortified it sells vry fast.

U can craft higher bt it takes alot of time so i would say no.

Sent frm the grave using tapatalk

Shackler
12-30-2016, 06:23 AM
Fortified. Higher the level get, lower the profit you have.