View Full Version : Red Reputation Bar?

Draco Mikato
09-30-2011, 02:30 PM
How is it achieved? Does the forum member get reported or something? I know it stands for bad rep but I'm just wondering how it's given out.

Cascade
09-30-2011, 02:32 PM
I would assume it is because they have a negative amount of reputation.

Eyesharp
09-30-2011, 02:33 PM
If you see at the bottom of their names.Take cascades name for example you the button that says thanks right?Well there's a green thumb and a red sign next to it.I'm assuming that if you push the red sign that's how they earn that reputation.

Draco Mikato
09-30-2011, 02:37 PM
If you see at the bottom of their names.Take cascades name for example you the button that says thanks right?Well there's a green thumb and a red sign next to it.I'm assuming that if you push the red sign that's how they earn that reputation.

Ooh... so it can be unfair too.

Silentarrow
09-30-2011, 02:40 PM
Razerfinger is the only player who has negative reputation. This is not because he is a bad person, it's because he asks people to subtract reputation from him.

JaytB
09-30-2011, 02:40 PM

Isn't that red one the 'report post' button?

Draco Mikato
09-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Well lil wayne had a red bar so I was curious

TANKKAAR
09-30-2011, 02:47 PM

The red icon in the button left is report post. This is only to be used if there is something offensive withing thr post or something else against STS. To give someone bad reputation you would want to utilize the green thumbs up button, this can be somewhat misleading however once pressed the thumbs up buttons gice you 2 cjoices (approve & dis approve) these are how to award positive and negative reputaion.

Hope this helps

Redbridge
09-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Isn't that red one the 'report post' button?

Correct as always JaytB, Red triangle is a post report button.

Bad rep is given via the thumbs up icon, where you can choose to approve or not..
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc365/clarkedigital/Pocket%20Legends/forums/f99c6192.jpg

EDIT: I got Tankkaar'd

For those on Tapatalk here's those green bars...
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc365/clarkedigital/Pocket%20Legends/forums/28b3acd5.jpg

JaytB
09-30-2011, 02:48 PM

I'm using tapatalk, so I don't even see these bars, but you made me curious too now :)

Edit: double ninja'd O.o

Ebalere
09-30-2011, 03:41 PM

That's because he's a forum troll that slanders good people's names and guilds for no reason.

Kraze
09-30-2011, 03:45 PM

That's because he's a forum troll that slanders good people's names and guilds for no reason.
True as that may be making posts like this really makes you no better IMO

TANKKAAR
09-30-2011, 03:48 PM

Lol... careful Ebalere :) I'm not religious in any terms but one quote popped into my head..

"Judge not lest you be judged"

Even though what you say is true..

EDIT:
Kraze = Ninja

Eyesharp
09-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Ooh... so it can be unfair too.
The world may have good thoughs but there is always a negative......

Kraze
09-30-2011, 04:19 PM

Lol... careful Ebalere :) I'm not religious in any terms but one quote popped into my head..

"Judge not lest you be judged"

Even though what you say is true..

EDIT:
Kraze = Ninja

Haha helps the my posts are all fisher price simple thoughts you went all deep thinker and pulled out a quote from a metallica song. Better hope Lars doesn't play pl you may end up getting sued =x

TANKKAAR
09-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Haha helps the my posts are all fisher price simple thoughts you went all deep thinker and pulled out a quote from a metallica song. Better hope Lars doesn't play pl you may end up getting sued =x

Hahahaha ... I think he'll be ok with it since he plagiarized it first from the bible :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGGlENF7dto

Kraze
09-30-2011, 05:02 PM

Hahahaha ... I think he'll be ok with it since he plagiarized it first from the bible :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGGlENF7dto
Lol now that's a case I'd like to see on judge Mathis

Cytokinesis
09-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Razerfinger is the only player who has negative reputation. This is not because he is a bad person, it's because he asks people to subtract reputation from him.
there were two ppl before him, the person that was trying to trade a SK bow for RR Recurve and the person that necro-ed all the threads about Mt. Fang

Artemis
09-30-2011, 08:28 PM
HOW MUCH REP DO YOU GUYS HAVE? I CANT RAISE MY BAR FOR CRAP! /endcapsrage.

Otukura
09-30-2011, 08:31 PM
I tried Artemis.

Anyway, from least rep to most, all of these people have red bars:

razerfingers
Faile
lil wayne
thewolf
Blindmaster
adidaman
ooommmggg
thefirehawk
SlingShot

You can go to member list and sort by rep to see it.

Silentarrow
09-30-2011, 08:33 PM
HOW MUCH REP DO YOU GUYS HAVE? I CANT RAISE MY BAR FOR CRAP! /endcapsrage.

137 rep here :D only need an extra three for 1337 XD.

Otukura
09-30-2011, 08:34 PM
137 rep here :D only need an extra seven for 1337 XD.

y so 1377?

Silentarrow
09-30-2011, 08:35 PM
y so 1377?

I fail....

Cytokinesis
09-30-2011, 08:35 PM
wheres the member list? :(

Otukura
09-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Top bar --> community --> members list.

Cytokinesis