PDA

View Full Version : Winterfest Item Prices After Update

Coolaid90
12-28-2016, 12:35 PM
Do you guys think the prices winterfest items like pounder, snowbow, cane, and speed sets will go up or down. I would like your opinion. Ty :)

Spullllll
12-28-2016, 03:01 PM
I believe it will go up considering you wont be able to get unless u perchase from people who have

XghostzX
12-28-2016, 03:16 PM
I think many people are anticipating that the prices will go up, thus they're holding on to sets. So the prices are not going to up immediately -- in fact, it's going to be quite a bit time before they increase in price. I think it's the right investment to hold on to your items for now.

MightyMicah
12-29-2016, 12:05 PM
Are they farmable right now??

Buchmeister
12-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Every discontinued item almost always goes up in price. Take the recently farmable fbows for example. They were at a low of 15k per fbow now they're 100k-ish (before that they were 500k)

sebbyc
12-30-2016, 10:45 AM
Are they farmable right now??

They aren't farmable. They are only available in the 250 plat packages in the plat store, or in the cs for like 4mil each. Only the winter fest festival drape/mail/leather are farmable from factory map. And speed set can only be bought with plat from vendor or in cs/from someone for about 10mil right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
01-01-2017, 03:59 PM
They aren't farmable. They are only available in the 250 plat packages in the plat store, or in the cs for like 4mil each. Only the winter fest festival drape/mail/leather are farmable from factory map. And speed set can only be bought with plat from vendor or in cs/from someone for about 10mil right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to add to that, you can only farm purp/pink drape/mail/leather starting at L20 I believe