PDA

View Full Version : Sparkling Pwnies Update

LilMiss
09-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Sparkling Pwnies
Let's make it SPARKLE!!

Here at Sparkling Pwnies we believe in peace and awesomeness for all Bronies. We believe in being the best (and derpiest) of our kind. That being said, we are currently only recruiting level 28+ bronies to the guild. There are some guilds who are there to pick up noobs, hold their hand, and powerlevel them. That is not us. We are an endgame guild. Whenever new content is released, we will all dominate it together and be right back at the top. No backtracking, no handholding. Not to say that we don't help each other out, because we bronies love to help other bronies! We just don't wanna spend our time with the miner!

Now you can bide your time in your other guilds...but it is futile....there is a little brony in everyone. A little sparkle waiting to flutter. All will be a pwny and all will be assimilated. Go ahead and get it over with! Not to mention when PVP comes out, you can help us Sparkle Prance all on dem suckas!

Brony; noun; One who possesses a drama free personality, whom is carefree, whom is bursting with awesomeness, and whom is ready to dominate!

Guild Name: Sparkling Pwnies
Guild Leader: Lilmiss
Guild Officers: Treieki, Morfic, Aztok, Getsum
Guild Focus: Endgame content and PVP (soon)!!!!!
Guild Motto: **Brohoof!**, Sparkly!, Let's make it sparkle!, Brony!, Derp, All must be assimilated

***Serious Note: Sparkling Pwnies, while to be taken in a lighthearted fashion, is actually a very dedicated guild. We expect all members to treat other members with respect. We expect all members to treat all other players with respet. And we expect everyone to remain mature to some level. being goofy is okay, being obnoxious and disrespectful is not. Only apply if you are ready to have lighthearted fun and bring no drama to the table***

We are also offering our sister guild Lil Pwnies to new players of low lvls and old players of low lvls then once u hit lvl 28 we will talk about moving u to the main guild Sparkling Pwnies.

Pm me to join Lilmiss Gm of Sparkling Pwnies or On Lilmisss the Gm of Lil Pwnies

Thank You have Sparkling Day

Zapoke
09-30-2011, 05:18 PM
Nice. :) , Sounds like a fun guild. To bad I don't really play SL much.. Hehe.

We are also offering our sister guild Lil Pwnies to new players of low lvls and old players of low lvls then once u hit lvl 28 we will talk about moveing u to the main guild Sparkling Pwnies.

Only noticed one thing... Moveing is spelled moving. :) , Sorry... I can be a grammar Nazi. :o

LilMiss
10-02-2011, 01:08 PM
sparkle sparkle

LilMiss
10-07-2011, 04:28 AM
bump

Acyer
10-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Nice job lil. Should update officer list tho.

Mohamedaden35
10-07-2011, 04:48 PM
i use to be in this guild and i was tryin to lvl with an officer then he booted me and after a while i got kicked out by same officer

Acyer
10-07-2011, 05:27 PM
i use to be in this guild and i was tryin to lvl with an officer then he booted me and after a while i got kicked out by same officer
And you are?.....

LilMiss
10-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Well I would like to. Know your ign and what said officer u are talking about I know of one person that was kicked form the guild after a run with a officer and that person was kicked do to lack of respect for ppl in game that where useing elixirs and was acting out we don't support that in our guild we like to keep it drama free and childish free .

shinchin
10-07-2011, 06:56 PM
:D:D

Deathpunch
10-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Hiya Pwnies! Keep it SPARKLIN'! :D

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

serprus
10-10-2011, 12:40 AM
I need to be added to the list of Officers :D

Kahlua
10-10-2011, 09:44 AM
I like glitter. When do I join?

starsavior
10-10-2011, 07:57 PM
I like glitter. When do I join? Lol EVERYONE should have some sparkles in their life it will make them :).

Meii
10-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Awesome guild, proud member, pwnies rock

apoceq
10-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Hiyas :)

TsunamiTheClown
10-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Really fun and helpful guild. Glad to be a Bronie. BTW. LilMiss have i told you lately that you rock?

LilMiss
10-14-2011, 03:04 AM
Come sparkle with us

shadowthehedgehog
10-14-2011, 11:26 AM
Hello guildes

starsavior
10-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Lol.

starsavior
10-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Really fun and helpful guild. Glad to be a Bronie. BTW. LilMiss have i told you lately that you rock? Eek! Clowns scare me.

meganlovesyou
10-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Im ready to learn the way of the pwnies add me meganlovesyou level 28 engineer

starsavior
10-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Do you really love me?

Twinrova
10-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Lol Star! XD

FluffNStuff
10-17-2011, 11:49 AM
This Guild could be really fun, if for no other reason then it will give me a reason to Photo-Shop Pooh onto a My Little Pony for my signature pic :)

Acyer
10-17-2011, 12:06 PM
This Guild could be really fun, if for no other reason then it will give me a reason to Photo-Shop Pooh onto a My Little Pony for my signature pic :)

You wanna be sparkling?...lemme know add zero in game.

morfic
10-17-2011, 10:03 PM
GASP! A NEW THREAD?!?! At least add colors and sparkles to the intro miss! lol

HEYO BRONIES! Sorry about my lack of appearances, I am still around, just super busy with life stuff. Glad to see so many awesome people sparklin' it up. Hope to see you guys sooN!

*grumbles about new nonsparkly post*