PDA

View Full Version : So, I ran the mile today!...And almost got hurt really bad...XD

Register
09-30-2011, 06:31 PM
I ran the mile at school! We had to choose whether to play kickball or 4-square afterwards... I decided to play 4-square because the only people who were playing kickball were absolute jerks. Lol the people who were playing were my friend, 5 girls, and me...But while taking the ball back to put it away....I was dribbling it (I like basketball XD) and stepped on it...the 5 girls screamed lol...before I fell I caught myself...phew....Lol ive fallen like that before...it hurts....

My lesson! Dont play 4-Square. Jk

starsavior
09-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Lol

starsavior
09-30-2011, 06:33 PM
You saved yourself from an epic fail

Ayc2000
09-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Lol! That happened to me before oddly enough

Cytokinesis
09-30-2011, 06:36 PM
no one even plays 4 Square at my school anymore... its just gossip ;)

Cascade
09-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Woohoo! I love basketball as well! We played kickball for P.E too. Lol, the bases were loaded and i was up to kick...-Bam- I kicked it way out and got all 4 of us back to home base. Funny thing was that i almost did that twice lol

Zeus
09-30-2011, 07:15 PM
At least you weren't like me. I ran the mile, finished. Then I wanted to show off to impress the girls, so I tried lapping them backwards. Let's just say it didn't work quite as well as expected. I tripped backwards and nearly smushed a cute girl. >.<

brizo
09-30-2011, 08:22 PM
lolzz, i had to make up my PE grade today, and lemme tell ya, that aint easy in high school...2 freakin miles, but least it was still morning when i ran em...crikey it was stupid lol...shoulda just ditched :P

Register
09-30-2011, 08:44 PM
At least you weren't like me. I ran the mile, finished. Then I wanted to show off to impress the girls, so I tried lapping them backwards. Let's just say it didn't work quite as well as expected. I tripped backwards and nearly smushed a cute girl. >.<

LOL! Guess what I was half trying to do by dribbling :T

Silentarrow
09-30-2011, 08:49 PM
LOL! Guess what I was half trying to do by dribbling :T

Umm... Singing a love song?

starsavior
09-30-2011, 09:00 PM
At least you weren't like me. I ran the mile, finished. Then I wanted to show off to impress the girls, so I tried lapping them backwards. Let's just say it didn't work quite as well as expected. I tripped backwards and nearly smushed a cute girl. >.< lol

Register
10-01-2011, 07:07 AM
Umm... Singing a love song?

No, i meant part of my intentions of dribbling. Lol, if i wanted to sing a love song, i wouldn't do it in gym class