PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one using Speed Set 24/7?

Arlorz
12-30-2016, 10:10 AM
I've sold my Arc Ring / Slayer Pendant because i simply don't need them.
I use speed set at events, i use speed set in graveyard, i use speed set in elites, i use speed set in PvP.
Am I the only one?
I just much more prefer the extra 200% speed instead of the better stats.

Thewolfbull
12-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Yes this is me aswell. Cant go without it

Lawpvp
12-30-2016, 10:24 AM
I use speed set at events, i use speed set in graveyard, i use speed set in elites, i use speed set in PvP.
Am I the only one?

I used to switch from speed set in graveyard just cuz gotta stop to kills mobes but last night i decided to sell my arc ring/extra jewels due to lack of funds. So now ill be speed set all the time

resurrected
12-30-2016, 12:49 PM
I know that Ava is addicted to speed set too [emoji23] [emoji48] [emoji33]

Suentous PO
12-30-2016, 02:22 PM
I used to switch between arcane gear that had gems on it and a naked speed set, the stats were so much better on paper I wouldnt have switched.
then one night I finished a run and realized -$#×+ ! I just finished maus4 in a naked speeed set @.@
So yeah, speed set all day

Avaree
12-30-2016, 02:36 PM
I know that Ava is addicted to speed set too [emoji23] [emoji48] [emoji33]

Hey! its an addiction i share !

Kakashis
12-30-2016, 03:00 PM
I too use speed set pretty much for everything. Had the Arcane ring and the Slayer amulet, but didn't notice much poison action. Switched back to Para Arcane Ring and Planar Pendent for awhile, but realized that the Speed set has some attributes that can let you kite and dodge redzones very well. It's going to be OP for a long time second to only faster sets that will come later on. For now 10m for the sets are a steal. It's most amazing to watch a warrior with a speed set as they literally run, pull, aggro, and speed through a map while you just kill mobs around them!

Fyrce
12-30-2016, 03:04 PM
I used to switch but it's torture w/o speed set now. For those who do not know, don't do it! You will not be able to take it off. Omg, do we need speed set support groups? Are we speed addicts??

Ardbeg
12-30-2016, 03:12 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

VenomSet
12-30-2016, 03:31 PM
I used to switch but it's torture w/o speed set now. For those who do not know, don't do it! You will not be able to take it off. Omg, do we need speed set support groups? Are we speed addicts??

Oh yes!
I feel like a snail without speed set lol

Att
12-30-2016, 03:51 PM
Am I the only one?

i wear it all the time

Terminhater
12-30-2016, 05:46 PM
Don't you lose heavily in stats ? Next stage we will be fighting mobs level 65, isn't the speed set around 50 ? Won't you die easily or make your pt weak ?

I'm just curious about this set. If any one could answer my questions in a sensible manner, that would be nice.

Kingofninjas
12-30-2016, 05:53 PM
I find myself hardly using my arcane ring and PP. I only use it while running PvE because I have to spam pots too often with speed set and I usually watch TV while running pve and don't want to have to be focusing on spamming pots every few seconds.

I also use arcane ring against the few people who think that duel arena is an actual test of skill. It's also useful to shut the people who cry about me using speed set in pvp up.

Suentous PO
12-30-2016, 07:04 PM
Don't you lose heavily in stats ?

My smurf looses roughly 300 health and couple hundred armor, so yes. Yet the defensive capability of speed isn't something you see in stats. I can see a curse Mage far away as long as it's not pulled to me, the speed allows me to bearly dart in their range fb stun them and or charge clock them dead and they don't get a shot off at me at all. Aimed shot almost never hits me anymore whereas when I was rockin arc gear I needed to be tanky because I was gonna get hit making sure clock fell into a large mob correctly.
Might be my style but agility beats armor and health lately.
It does need more pots per run tho

Next stage we will be fighting mobs level 65, isn't the speed set around 50 ?

Yeah it's lv 50

Won't you die easily or make your pt weak ?

I'm running maus4 and elites no problem. With good gems my damage has not suffered compared to the old arc gear. Might be some find it inferior but I compare my stats in town to others of my class and I'm doing quite well it seems.
To each their own

Att
12-30-2016, 08:04 PM
Oh yes!
I feel like a snail without speed set lol

so true hahaha wtf u registored just for this lol ur name